Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: YaY Holidays!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default YaY Holidays!!!

I always find myself thinking of holidays at this time of year
    Where are you going or where would you love to go on your holls this year?

I'm off skiing at the end of the month but am not sure where to go for a bit of sun this year.....any idea's folks???

Fi xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Fiona For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (10-02-11)

Reviews

Yup can't agree more - with the cold wet weather, cant' stop thinking bout holliers. Unfortunately, I won't have any time off until April at the earliest (by which time holidays will probably be illegal courtesy of the new government!)

So I'm going to go off and sulk in a corner now . (Shameless fishing for sympathy here!)
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Yup can't agree more - with the cold wet weather, cant' stop thinking bout holliers. Unfortunately, I won't have any time off until April at the earliest (by which time holidays will probably be illegal courtesy of the new government!)

So I'm going to go off and sulk in a corner now . (Shameless fishing for sympathy here!)
    Well we have some of the most beautiful countryside in the world right on our door step... west cork to name but one part.
    I dont think pictures can capture its beauty... i always visit during the summer hoping the sun comes out and it becomes breath taking

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Fiona For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (11-02-11)

Wow Langkawi Island looks beautiful! I love peace and quiet, beautiful beach, stack of books and really good food to be sent to holiday heaven....... oh i'm longing noe

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Fiona For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (11-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    Wow Langkawi Island looks beautiful! I love peace and quiet, beautiful beach, stack of books and really good food to be sent to holiday heaven....... oh i'm longing noe
    A woman after my own heart! Ditto to the above (+ a little bit of sex).

P.S. Check out some of the nice hotels in Langkawi - Andaman, Datai, Four Seasons. I stayed in the Andaman and thought it was the best thing next to sliced bread. However, the other two hotels are supposed to be even better!

Langkawi Hotels: The Andaman, a Luxury Collection Resort, Langkawi
    http://www.fourseasons.com/langkawi/...FQ4f4QodKgLRdw

P.P.S You can get massages (the real thing, no hanky panky) in little cottages by the beach. Nothing more relaxing than a gentle massage while listening to the waves. Ahh...sweet memories..
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

That sounds droolalishes indeedee thanks for the info xxx

fiona,,, i know here are plenty of exotic places you could choose from etc...but since you already have an appreciation for whats on your doorstep can i persuade you to look at the county clare for a break...who knows it could be worth your while

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Clint Plywood For This Useful Post:

Irish Fiona (11-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Plywood View Post
    fiona,,, i know here are plenty of exotic places you could choose from etc...but since you already have an appreciation for whats on your doorstep can i persuade you to look at the county clare for a break...who knows it could be worth your while
    ffs clint you offer her clare,jaysus mate shes going to wales...actually do they say droolalishes in clare???
    a thousand kisses deep..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

Irish Fiona (11-02-11)

Droolalishes is a Fionaism...... they would say it if i visited. Well at least one would

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    Well we have some of the most beautiful countryside in the world right on our door step... west cork to name but one part.
    I dont think pictures can capture its beauty... i always visit during the summer hoping the sun comes out and it becomes breath taking

Companionship in West Cork I can do, it's always sunny here !
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

Irish Fiona (11-02-11)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast