Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Fake profile

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    983
    Reviews
    9

    Default Fake profile

    Perla, Dublin TS Independent Escort, transsexual escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    Latoya TS - West Kensington, United Kingdom

    same pictures...i rang the english number and the girl said she was in london..not dublin. one of them is fake.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    983
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    but aparently there verified pics
    i know its weird, unless the other one is a fake...i rang the english number and she knew nothing about dublin.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pat Cave always and forever.
    Posts
    13,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCelticDream View Post
    Perla, Dublin TS Independent Escort, transsexual escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    Latoya TS - West Kensington, United Kingdom

    same pictures...i rang the english number and the girl said she was in london..not dublin. one of them is fake.
    Thank you for reporting this, advertsing team checking this issue.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    983
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Thank you for reporting this, advertsing team checking this issue.
    is seems she has the photos of the same person but just new pics, why did my report come up on her profile?

  5. #5

    Default

    I took a chance and booked Perla, pictures are genuine

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCelticDream View Post
    Perla, Dublin TS Independent Escort, transsexual escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    Latoya TS - West Kensington, United Kingdom

    same pictures...i rang the english number and the girl said she was in london..not dublin. one of them is fake.
    The UK link now has another person on it ? it had the same ts as the pics on Perla profile when this tread went up.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    983
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by googleplex View Post
    The UK link now has another person on it ? it had the same ts as the pics on Perla profile when this tread went up.
    oh yea..i just noticed that, maybe the other one was the fake so....all a bit strange though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •