Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: newbie's questions

  1. Smile newbie's questions

    Hello guys, am new here, just wanna say hello to everyone.

    I just find out this website today, feel so exciting and anxious to meet up the lovely girls who advertised on the site! Frankly speaking, I have never had an escort before, so there are some questions I would like to ask before my first try. Hope you guys can help me to sort them out:
    1. What is the best way to contact the girls, messages or direct call?
    2. Generally speaking, what is the best time to make an appointment? 2-3 days in advance?
    3. Do I need to prepare any type of protections? E.g. condoms?
    4. Do I have to pay in advance, or afterward?

    Thanks, any comments are welcome!

    Best regards

    Sunreader2

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunreader2 View Post
    Hello guys, am new here, just wanna say hello to everyone.

    I just find out this website today, feel so exciting and anxious to meet up the lovely girls who advertised on the site! Frankly speaking, I have never had an escort before, so there are some questions I would like to ask before my first try. Hope you guys can help me to sort them out:
    1. What is the best way to contact the girls, messages or direct call?
    2. Generally speaking, what is the best time to make an appointment? 2-3 days in advance?
    3. Do I need to prepare any type of protections? E.g. condoms?
    4. Do I have to pay in advance, or afterward?

    Thanks, any comments are welcome!

    Best regards

    Sunreader2
    I think direct call.
    2 or 3 days might be too much notice, they are human, they might forget.
    I try to give an hour or so notice.
    They provide the safety wellies.
    Pay in advance, tell them what you want, if you don't really know (like me), they'll know what to do.

    Good luck




    Ps: quiet in here at the mo, ppl having their big steaks
    Last edited by OnlyMe; 10-02-11 at 13:17.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to OnlyMe For This Useful Post:

    sunreader2 (10-02-11)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,785
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Welcome mate, when selecting your first lady it's best to pick one with verified pictures and good reviews from preferably one or 2 trusted reviewers. Best way is to phone them, most will accept appointments a few hours before your desired time some even closer if they are free and all will provide condoms.
    Just arrive clean and don't be afraid to have a quick shower to freshen up when you arrive as although you may feel you don't need one it puts ladies at ease to know you are clean and will always improve the experience. It's also a nice touch to place the money in an open envelope and give it to the lady when introductions have been made and you are satisfied to go ahead with the appointment.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    sunreader2 (10-02-11)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,697
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunreader2 View Post
    Hello guys, am new here, just wanna say hello to everyone.

    I just find out this website today, feel so exciting and anxious to meet up the lovely girls who advertised on the site! Frankly speaking, I have never had an escort before, so there are some questions I would like to ask before my first try. Hope you guys can help me to sort them out:
    1. What is the best way to contact the girls, messages or direct call?
    2. Generally speaking, what is the best time to make an appointment? 2-3 days in advance?
    3. Do I need to prepare any type of protections? E.g. condoms?
    4. Do I have to pay in advance, or afterward?

    Thanks, any comments are welcome!

    Best regards

    Sunreader2
    my preference is to ring just one/two hours before an appointment (never had a problem)
    give them the payment fairly soon into the appointment.
    relax and enjoy yourself.
    Last edited by warmcome; 10-02-11 at 13:22.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

    sunreader2 (10-02-11)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    1,774
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Welcome to the boards

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to CoolJay For This Useful Post:

    sunreader2 (10-02-11)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    And don't forget the code word

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OnlyMe For This Useful Post:

    Irish Fiona (10-02-11), n73 (10-02-11), Toolbox (10-02-11)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,419
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    welcome and wish you luck, good advice above, you shouldn't go to far wrong it you stick to it, happy punting

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

    sunreader2 (10-02-11)

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,199
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    I think direct call.
    2 or 3 days might be too much notice, they are human, they might forget.
    I try to give an hour or so notice.
    They provide the safety wellies.
    Pay in advance, tell them what you want, if you don't really know (like me), they'll know what to do.

    Good luck
    Sound advice.

    To add:
    Some escorts will not accept booking 2-3 days in advance (apparently a lot don't show up), so book same day.
    Do your research - check what the profiles offer, and see does that match what you would like. Check the reviews. If this is your first, you really want to go to someone that has a number of good reviews, but don't necessarily be put off if there is the odd bad review (use your judgement).
    Pay as soon as you arrive to cut out any awkwardness. Don't haggle.
    Above all, have fun
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to scotus For This Useful Post:

    sunreader2 (10-02-11)

  16. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,419
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    And don't forget the code word
    yeah that's very important!!!

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scotus View Post
    Sound advice.

    To add:
    Some escorts will not accept booking 2-3 days in advance (apparently a lot don't show up), so book same day.
    Do your research - check what the profiles offer, and see does that match what you would like. Check the reviews. If this is your first, you really want to go to someone that has a number of good reviews, but don't necessarily be put off if there is the odd bad review (use your judgement).
    Pay as soon as you arrive to cut out any awkwardness. Don't haggle.
    Above all, have fun
    Don't haggle unless it's Lucy.
    She likes to haggle.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •