Thread: Suggestion for ignore list

Default Suggestion for ignore list

I think it would good if a person you have on your ignore list is not able to post in a thread you start. I've seen this on other forums and I think it could work well. There's some members who I would rather not have posting in my threads. Even if someone is on your ignore list they can still come into your thread and derail it.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

You mean so you can say things about people to which they then can't respond?

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

An don (09-02-11), hornylimerick (10-02-11), lovethegirls (09-02-11), Monkeynut (09-02-11), Rockmunky (10-02-11), simplesimon (09-02-11), sweethomes (09-02-11)

This is a free forum Buzz, and anyone can post on anyones thread. We are all adults here ( supposidly ) and anyone who causes trouble will be dealt with. If you dont like someone or dont get on, ignore them.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (10-02-11), Rockmunky (10-02-11)

You know, there's another way of doing this. I kindly ask both El Gordo and anitasizzle not to post in my threads.

El Gordo, after your accusations about me in another thread, I no longer wish to read your posts or communicate with you. You are trying to embarrass me on the forum and perhaps get rid of me. I'm here to have fun and discuss the industry with people in a respectful way. You seem to be here to discuss the industry a bit, make sarcastic comments, attempt to humiliate people and play detective.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    You know, there's another way of doing this. I kindly ask both El Gordo and anitasizzle not to post in my threads.

El Gordo, after your accusations about me in another thread, I no longer wish to read your posts or communicate with you. You are trying to embarrass me on the forum and perhaps get rid of me. I'm here to have fun and discuss the industry with people in a respectful way. You seem to be here to discuss the industry a bit, make sarcastic comments, attempt to humiliate people and play detective.
    This is exactly what's wrong with your suggestion. You can say whatever you want about me in your thread. Fine. But if your suggestion were implemented then I wouldn't be able to respond. In this case I won't bother, but I should have the right to respond to what is said about me.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (09-02-11), An don (09-02-11), hornylimerick (09-02-11), karma1 (09-02-11), lovethegirls (09-02-11), Monkeynut (09-02-11), Rockmunky (10-02-11), scotus (09-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I think it would good if a person you have on your ignore list is not able to post in a thread you start. I've seen this on other forums and I think it could work well. There's some members who I would rather not have posting in my threads. Even if someone is on your ignore list they can still come into your thread and derail it.
    Don't agree with you - freedom of speech works both ways - just because you choose to put someone on your ignore list does'nt give you the right to limit their use of the forum.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ThomasJ For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (09-02-11)

Reviews

I have a suggestion for the, as Buzz puts it, 'the ignore list'.

Buzz

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Monkeynut For This Useful Post:

OnlyMe (09-02-11)

Reviews

Got it in one. Sorry Buzz, but why not get along with everyone

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OnlyMe For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (10-02-11), Rockmunky (10-02-11)