Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hate cleaning

Default I hate cleaning

I work myself up fully intending to clean the house, halfway through when all the shit is in semi organized piles across the floor I stop for a few minutes get a drink and go to the bathroom & when I get back all inspiration to finish cleaning is lost, wish I had a woman to clean my pad....
    Last edited by Experienced Punter esq; 09-02-11 at 19:15.

This might be really sad, but here goes...

I love cleaning! It relaxes me. However, I fear Jackie will counter by telling everyone how lazy I am in the office when it comes to me cleaning!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I work yourself up fully intending to clean the house, halfway through when all the shit is in semi organized piles across the floor I stop for a few minutes get a drink and go to the bathroom & when I get back all inspiration to finish cleaning is lost, wish I had a woman to clean my pad....
    does it have to be a woman to clean? I'm not meticulous about tidy,
    but do clean up every week or so-how did cave dwellers manage with
    no vacuum-and no ESB either?

Blog Entries

Call me sad to I love cleaning completely takes your mind of anything n I run around (in my underwear of course lol) cleaning with the music blaring !!! Ahh bliss
    K maybe I am a bit wierd lmao

So can I do ur house too EXP ??lol

Xxx
    Sexy Sultry IrishCiara in D4 Ballbridge for a few days only!!

theres a pile of ironing before me too its all fine & well for u married guys creased clothes ready to wear served up to u every day ..

I work myself up fully intending to clean the house, halfway through when all the shit is in semi organized piles across the floor I stop for a few minutes get a drink and go to the bathroom & when I get back all inspiration to finish cleaning is lost, wish I had a woman to clean my pad....
    dont be sad because you dont have a woman to clean all the house
    she will come................never you now..........
    Keep Calm and Call Batman

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    This might be really sad, but here goes...

I love cleaning! It relaxes me. However, I fear Jackie will counter by telling everyone how lazy I am in the office when it comes to me cleaning!
    wow good i need to take you like my haspend.........
    Keep Calm and Call Batman

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    Call me sad to I love cleaning completely takes your mind of anything n I run around (in my underwear of course lol) cleaning with the music blaring !!! Ahh bliss
    K maybe I am a bit wierd lmao

So can I do ur house too EXP ??lol

Xxx
    gosh if only u would I'd be watching u stooping down cleaning hoping your thong would rise above your trousers while all the time I'd be talking away to u & letting on I'm not lookin..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

ciara (09-02-11)

Reviews

I hate clutter and crap so I keep my place spotless - always clean as I go - same with all chores - I never let them build up - perhaps this is the reason I live alone - shared many years ago and I could'nt stand the mess.

but women do a better job of cleaning like its as if everything is cleaner when a woman puts her hand to it everything comes up like new, come to think of it women do a better job of almost anything in life- no woman for me though guess it wasnt meant to be destined to be on my own...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast