Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I hate cleaning

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I work myself up fully intending to clean the house, halfway through when all the shit is in semi organized piles across the floor I stop for a few minutes get a drink and go to the bathroom & when I get back all inspiration to finish cleaning is lost, wish I had a woman to clean my pad....
    Yup I'm exactly the same. Unfortunately I love things to be really tidy and clean (it bit obsessvie compulsive so I am). I used to spend every Saturday Morning doing the cleaning.

Now I use a cleaning agency. This lovely lady comes for three hours once a week to clean my pad (for 50 euro/week). Well worth the quality of life it buys. And she irons my shirts as well!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

I wish i could afford a cleaner, i hate it, feels such a waste of precious time lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Yup I'm exactly the same. Unfortunately I love things to be really tidy and clean (it bit obsessvie compulsive so I am). I used to spend every Saturday Morning doing the cleaning.

Now I use a cleaning agency. This lovely lady comes for three hours once a week to clean my pad (for 50 euro/week). Well worth the quality of life it buys. And she irons my shirts as well!
    Girlfriends. They are the answer, and often the problem.
    I moved in to my house in 2000. I had no kitchen for a year, not even a sink. I had no curtains for 4 years. I got carpets upstairs in 2007. Worst thing I ever did, all thanks to bloody girlfriends.
    Now I have to clean them.
    Not that I ever did.
    I cleaned the windows once.
    If you can see dust, you are not drinking enough

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    Girlfriends. They are the answer, and often the problem.
    I moved in to my house in 2000. I had no kitchen for a year, not even a sink. I had no curtains for 4 years. I got carpets upstairs in 2007. Worst thing I ever did, all thanks to bloody girlfriends.
    Now I have to clean them.
    Not that I ever did.
    I cleaned the windows once.
    If you can see dust, you are not drinking enough
    Holly molly..... You better hire a cleaner tbh. At least 2times a month, but preferably once a week......

ExP It just makes me wonder.... why do you have to put things on the floor..... I hate little twinklets lying around.... buy some plastic boxes and put everything in them.... saves a lot of time on the dusting department. If you can't stack them out of sight, buy some decoretive boxes and pile them up......

Amazon.co.uk: plastic storage boxes

Curver Japanese Brush Deco Storage Box - Plastic storage - Storage & shelving - Home and garden - Sainsbury’s

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I work myself up fully intending to clean the house, halfway through when all the shit is in semi organized piles across the floor I stop for a few minutes get a drink and go to the bathroom & when I get back all inspiration to finish cleaning is lost, wish I had a woman to clean my pad....
    I hate cleaning I think all us single lads do but it has to be done.
    So what I do know I get a cleaner in twice a week probably a lazy way of doing it but who cares.

Reviews

I dont mind cleaning once im in the humour for doing it.
    Clean as you go along
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12