Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54

Thread: The thread for people who don't like Lucy.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default The thread for people who don't like Lucy.

    Many people like Lucy here, so I don't see any harm in this. This is just a topic for the views of people who don't like Lucy. We all know how I feel anyway and others are of the same view. People constantly point out my alleged faults.... I think she will probably like the attention anyway.

    I was just reading samlad's comment in the other thread saying something like: "oh gawd I love it the way Lucy says 'golly', like there's something so naive and innocent about it, and yet we all know what a strong and independant character Miss Chambers is".

    It would appear samlad is giggling and swooning like a little schoolgirl. The paragraph contradicts itself: Either Lucy is misrepresenting herself and trying to make it appear like she's naive and innocent when she's not OR...... what Samlad is saying doesn't make sense (which wouldn't be anything remarkable).

    And what struck me most about his quote is how we are supposed to all "know what a strong and independant character she is".

    I want to make it clear that I do NOT believe Lucy is a strong OR independent character.

    This isn't the first time I have been thrown in with people who I don't share the same opinion as at all. I don't agree that she's a strong and independant character, anything but. So these are the things that I don't like/hate about her:

    1. One of her main aims is to try to personalize and "flirt" with as many people as possible on this site. She will say anything to try to do this, she will misrepresent herself all the time. She's rarely interested in a proper discussion. She will pretend she likes you as long as you're not on her "dislike list" (see point 4).

    2. She uses colloquialisms commonly seen among retarded folk in England to try to further personalise her experience with people, to try to make it seem like she's actually there and to take on a type of character. Think about why foreign girls sound attractive sometimes, it's because of the way they speak in a "different" way and use different words or language in an unusual way. That is what Lucy's trying to do there.

    3. I think she makes it harder for other girls on the site to get clients when she..... spreads herself all over the forum so much.

    4. Who knows why you'd be put on Lucy's dislike list, but if you are, then you can expect that she'll pick you out of nowhere to throw insults at you. Granted she hasn't been doing this to me lately and there's been a "truce". But I'm sick of hearing about how popular Lucy supposedly is, some people don't like her.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 09-02-11 at 15:22.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nicegirlsarenice For This Useful Post:

    handles (10-04-11), Mature Busty Siobhan (11-02-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Many people like Lucy here, so I don't see any harm in this. This is just a topic for the views of people who don't like Lucy. We all know how I feel anyway and others are of the same view. People constantly point out my alleged faults.... I think she will probably like the attention anyway.

    I was just reading samlad's comment in the other thread saying something like: "oh gawd I love it the way Lucy says 'golly', like there's something so naive and innocent about it, and yet we all know what a strong and independant character Miss Chambers is".

    It would appear samlad is giggling and swooning like a little schoolgirl. The paragraph contradicts itself: Either Lucy is misrepresenting herself and trying to make it appear like she's naive and innocent when she's not OR...... what Samlad is saying doesn't make sense (which wouldn't be anything remarkable).

    And what struck me most about his quote is how we are supposed to all "know what a strong and independant character she is".

    I want to make it clear that I do NOT believe Lucy is a strong OR independent character.

    This isn't the first time I have been thrown in with people who I don't share the same opinion as at all. I don't agree that she's a strong and independant character, anything but. So these are the things that I don't like/hate about her:

    1. One of her main aims is to try to personalize and "flirt" with as many people as possible on this site. She will say anything to try to do this, she will misrepresent herself all the time. She's rarely interested in a proper discussion. She will pretend she likes you as long as you're not on her "dislike list" (see point 4).

    2. She uses colloquialisms commonly seen among retarded folk in England to try to further personalise her experience with people, to try to make it seem like she's actually there and to take on a type of character. Think about why foreign girls sound attractive sometimes, it's because of the way they speak in a "different" way and use different words or language in an unusual way. That is what Lucy's trying to do there.

    3. I think she makes it harder for other girls on the site to get clients when she..... spreads herself all over the forum so much.

    4. Who knows why you'd be put on Lucy's dislike list, but if you are, then you can expect that she'll pick you out of nowhere to throw insults at you. Granted she hasn't been doing this to me lately and there's been a "truce". But I'm sick of hearing about how popular Lucy supposedly is, some people don't like her.
    Golly! Having a bad day, fella?

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    Fitzy (09-02-11), Lucy Chambers (09-02-11), OnlyMe (09-02-11)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Golly! Having a bad day, fella?
    No, my day is going fine. If I were having a bad day, I wouldn't take it out on anyone anyway.

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    No, my day is going fine. If I were having a bad day, I wouldn't take it out on anyone anyway.
    That's reassuring. I'm assuming you're not over the moon though, right?

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sitting under an orange tree in the sunshine state
    Posts
    10,125
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    8

    Angry

    Is this going to be an evening of bitching.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    That's reassuring. I'm assuming you're not over the moon though, right?
    My mood is neutral... it doesn't/didn't have an effect on this topic.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,519
    Reviews
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    Is this going to be an evening of bitching.
    i hope so.always good fun
    see you next tuesday

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to bhoywonder For This Useful Post:

    Blond chick NIKKY (09-02-11)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Next Door
    Posts
    2,363

    Default

    nicegirlsarenice - Many people may share your opinion, fair enough - everyone is entitled to one. But to start a thread specifically for those who don't like another member is bullying and you should be ashamed of yourself. Bit of a witch hunt going on. My pitchfork wont be going on this outing. Whether you like someone or not, you shouldn't resort to bullying them. That's just wrong.
    Iím in Cork

  12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to EnglishAlex For This Useful Post:

    69patrick69 (09-02-11), bert dublin (09-02-11), curvyirishgirl katie (09-02-11), Fitzy (09-02-11), Irish Fiona (09-02-11), JohnRambo (09-02-11), English Melissa (09-02-11), Lucy Chambers (09-02-11), mellors (09-02-11), pablo_23 (09-02-11), Rachel Divine (09-02-11), Rodney69 (09-02-11), scotus (09-02-11), steerbyderear (10-02-11), Stella (09-02-11), westcorklad (09-02-11)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sitting under an orange tree in the sunshine state
    Posts
    10,125
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    8

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    My mood is neutral... it doesn't/didn't have an effect on this topic.
    But why start this topic it will just turn into a mud slinging row a waste of time and energy.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

    Lucy Chambers (09-02-11), Rodney69 (09-02-11)

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    983
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    I dont think she is being disingenuous writing here...probably just bored and having fun. there is a lot of ass kissing going on which can be a bit much but id doesn't really bother me.

    who cares if she flirts with guys to "bed" them...i mean she is working it and doing a good job it would seem, it is her job after all....nothing wrong with a bit of shameless self promotion. (im not saying she does either, just saying who cares if thats her game)

    all i know is that she seem to put a smile on a few faces everyday.

    maybe u are just jealous u arent involved in all of it and that u aren't down with the cool kids. hahaha

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to TheCelticDream For This Useful Post:

    Lucy Chambers (09-02-11)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •