Thread: Thought for today

Reviews

Default Thought for today

Your toothbrush.

If like me you keep your toothbrush in the bathroom casually tossed in a glass.

Ever think of the bodily smells in that bathroom, and where those little molecules might land?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    Your toothbrush.

Ever think of the bodily smells in that bathroom, and where those little molecules might land?
    Hmmmmm good point might start thinking about putting my toothbrush somewhere elese .

Yeh good point....maybe keep your toothbrush wrapped in plastic or something because no matter where you put it its still going to be exposed to minute bits of skin flecking off your person or also known as dust...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    Your toothbrush.

Thats why you always need to keep the commode lid down when flushing. Because if you don't, the spray radius usually covers the whole bathroom!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Thats why you always need to keep the commode lid down when flushing. Because if you don't, the spray radius usually covers the whole bathroom!
    Noooooooway is that true???
    a thousand kisses deep..

Morpheus that's good advice. Not only for germs but for feng shui. The toilet seat being left up represents your wealth going down the pan. Mine is always down, my toilet seat that is. Now I have 2 reasons lol
    He felt her hands slide slowly up his thigh, he couldn't stop himself from growing hard. She caught his eye and in that second he knew: This erotic, sensual Lady is bold if she is anything. She would be upto mischief in no time...
    Some things never change

Reviews

Then why isn't everybody dead? 1,000s of years of evolution that's why. People are too clean these days. You should eat dirt twice a week and make your kids drink their own urine as much as possible. Builds immunity back up to caveman levels.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BootSlick55 View Post
    Then why isn't everybody dead? 1,000s of years of evolution that's why. People are too clean these days. You should eat dirt twice a week and make your kids drink their own urine as much as possible. Builds immunity back up to caveman levels.
    I think we be come a Amun to are germs.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BootSlick55 View Post
    no thankyou i dont want to turn out small hairy grunting morons{fuck me thats teenagers}
    a thousand kisses deep..