Thread: Andy Gray and Richard Keys move to Talksport

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Andy Gray and Richard Keys move to Talksport

"Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Reviews

It would be a shame if they weren't invilved in football some how. Whatever anyone thinks about them they are missed on Sundays. After all it was things they said that was meant to be off air. Just imagain anywhere you worked yoiur lunch time banter led to your sacking. It's the same thing.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    It would be a shame if they weren't invilved in football some how. Whatever anyone thinks about them they are missed on Sundays. After all it was things they said that was meant to be off air. Just imagain anywhere you worked yoiur lunch time banter led to your sacking. It's the same thing.
    disagree with you about them working in football again. never thought they were in anyway insightful. but then again who is on sky? maybe they will improve on radio

but agree totally with you on your 2nd point. comments were private and not supposed to be aired. trial by television is the last road any society wants to go down. i hope the pair of them sue sky for millions
    see you next tuesday

Reviews

Ben Shephard and that other fellow from Sky Sports news aren't as good. Jeff Stelling and the soccer saturday crew should be covering Super Sundays instead.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Just when Sky got the right back to show Monday Night Football all this has happened. Its on Monday night I’m going to miss the duo mostly. I love all of the tech that Andy had, how he could show you and break down how the game is / was won or lost with all of his gizmos.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Reviews

I read Gray is getting £200000 a year compared to his £1.3million a year with sky. Keys is getting the same compared to his £500000 with sky.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    I think thats a fair outcome overall. They did lose their jobs for what they said, but it would be a tragedy for them if they couldn't work again in sport. I'll bet they'll be really careful from now on about what they say in case of being overheard or recorded.

Although to be honest, I never did like Andy Gray. But as mentioned above, I think they've paid and its good they're back in some form of sports journalism.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"