Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Thought for today

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default Thought for today

    Your toothbrush.

    If like me you keep your toothbrush in the bathroom casually tossed in a glass.

    Ever think of the bodily smells in that bathroom, and where those little molecules might land?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sitting under an orange tree in the sunshine state
    Posts
    10,200
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    8

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    Your toothbrush.

    If like me you keep your toothbrush in the bathroom casually tossed in a glass.

    Ever think of the bodily smells in that bathroom, and where those little molecules might land?
    Hmmmmm good point might start thinking about putting my toothbrush somewhere elese .

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Yeh good point....maybe keep your toothbrush wrapped in plastic or something because no matter where you put it its still going to be exposed to minute bits of skin flecking off your person or also known as dust...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lost in the Matrix
    Posts
    6,801
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    Your toothbrush.

    If like me you keep your toothbrush in the bathroom casually tossed in a glass.

    Ever think of the bodily smells in that bathroom, and where those little molecules might land?
    Thats why you always need to keep the commode lid down when flushing. Because if you don't, the spray radius usually covers the whole bathroom!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,436
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Thats why you always need to keep the commode lid down when flushing. Because if you don't, the spray radius usually covers the whole bathroom!
    Noooooooway is that true???
    a thousand kisses deep..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Next Door
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Morpheus that's good advice. Not only for germs but for feng shui. The toilet seat being left up represents your wealth going down the pan. Mine is always down, my toilet seat that is. Now I have 2 reasons lol
    I am in Cork

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    south east
    Posts
    3,707
    Reviews
    130

    Default

    this thread is turning shitty
    Best regards Feargal
    Life is too short not to do things that you like, before its too late.
    never leave till tomorrow what you can do today

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aras an ComputerOn
    Posts
    1,049
    Reviews
    19

    Default

    Then why isn't everybody dead? 1,000s of years of evolution that's why. People are too clean these days. You should eat dirt twice a week and make your kids drink their own urine as much as possible. Builds immunity back up to caveman levels.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sitting under an orange tree in the sunshine state
    Posts
    10,200
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    8

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by BootSlick55 View Post
    Then why isn't everybody dead? 1,000s of years of evolution that's why. People are too clean these days. You should eat dirt twice a week and make your kids drink their own urine as much as possible. Builds immunity back up to caveman levels.
    I think we be come a Amun to are germs.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,436
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BootSlick55 View Post
    Then why isn't everybody dead? 1,000s of years of evolution that's why. People are too clean these days. You should eat dirt twice a week and make your kids drink their own urine as much as possible. Builds immunity back up to caveman levels.
    no thankyou i dont want to turn out small hairy grunting morons{fuck me thats teenagers}
    a thousand kisses deep..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •