Thread: How much would a client be willing to pay for just a blow job & massage,

1. Default How much would a client be willing to pay for just a blow job & massage,

time irrelevant?

2. Default

€80 to €100

I think €50 or €60 is about as much as someone will pay.

Default How much would a client be willing to pay for just a blow job & massage

Depends, it its a really professional Massage then 80-100, if not then 60-80 is more than enough.

...Yet loads of girls offer €100 for just a quickie wash 'n' wank, and get plenty of takers?
    I tend to feel, fair enough, that the answerers of the question have, of course, a vested interest in giving a low fee!
    Time irrelevant, as you say, isn't really the case though, is it? I mean, what someone would pay for an hour of proper massage with a happy ending, as opposed to a quick in and out, will surely be different?

6. Default

Well, being a comfort bunny, I get a (non-sex) massage on a regular basis. Those usually last an hour and a half and cost between 55 and 85 euro. The prices seem to be dependant on how established the masseuse is. It wouldn't be my thing to mix any kind of sex with a massage, paid or unpaid, since the massage itself makes me very sleepy.

So I guess if its a "sloppy" massage (short time-wise and not deep tissue) one could mix it with a blow job. In any case, I never pay for sex but if I did 100 euro seems fine for 45 minutes or so. Much longer and things thwart as stated. Shorter and paying less only seems fair.

Mmm