Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Handbag Heroine Takes On Armed Robbers

Smile Handbag Heroine Takes On Armed Robbers

Just seen this clip on Sky News and thought it was too good not to share, brilliant stuff I thought:-

Handbag Heroine Takes On Armed Robbers Attempting To Raid A Jewellery Store In Northampton | UK News | Sky News
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

I applaud her bravery, but she was lucky the robbers didnt hurt her

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Now that's kick ass !

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Fair fucks to her .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Just seen this clip on Sky News and thought it was too good not to share, brilliant stuff I thought:-

Handbag Heroine Takes On Armed Robbers Attempting To Raid A Jewellery Store In Northampton | UK News | Sky News
    A very brave woman indeed.

this is priceless! to echo the above comments, thank god they didn't wallop her,
    if this happened here in the States, these pricks would prob be carrying guns which doesn't bear thinking about!

Reviews

One incredibly brave and lucky woman.

Reviews

Fair play to her. And a pensioner at that! I am ashamed at my own cowardice, because I'd never do something like that. It goes to show that bullies need standing up to. If the entire street had reacted the way she did, there would be a lot less crime. Makes you wonder where we've gone wrong in society.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Wow, she is indeed very brave and incredibly lucky.

This reminds me of when my fathers car was stolen from his house a few years ago. The thieves used a glass cutter to cut a lovely neat hole in one of the small panes in his back door where they reached in and calmly unlocked it (keys were in the lock). They then entered the kitchen and had a rummage through his gf's handbag and took the keys to his car from the kitchen countertop.

This all happened while they were asleep upstairs!

The car was recovered a few weeks later having been used in a jewellery store robbery. What frightened me most was that he decided to then keep a baseball bat under the bed so he would be ready if it happened again! Well that was his plan until I pointed out to him that chances are that they would take the aforementioned bat from him and beat him senseless with it. He abandoned the idea.

The moral of the story is that the lady in the clip was extremely lucky the thieves didnt turn on her, but a car or jewellery are just possessions and can be replaced. Your life cant.
    Last edited by Rockmunky; 08-02-11 at 08:30.

Reviews

I think all ladies should be issued with two handbags for each shopping trip.

The first would be their favourite bag - mulberry, prada, Louis vuitton, Gucci etc.,
    The second would be their 'thumping' bag.

Just imagine Violette standing 6'3" in her heels armed with her thumping bag!

A braver man than me (mind you that wouldn't be difficult!).
    Last edited by Sam Spade; 08-02-11 at 08:47. Reason: Scared!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast