Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Today Was a Bad Day

Reviews

Default Today Was a Bad Day

Something happened to me and my family today. We're all physically fine, healthy and unharmed, but I'd rather not say what it was that happened. I'm just back after hours at the Garda station giving a statement ...... there's little hope of justice it appears, as in those who did it are unlikely to be caught.

I wasn't surprised that people can and will do what happened to us today. But when it does happen you get this feeling of anger, disgust, sickness and violation inside that makes you feel like such a victim. Law abiding citizens have less rights in this world than criminals.

Case in point - what your man said in the "Wanking Bankers" YouTube video. If I steal a loaf of bread to feed my family I'll be put in prison but these developers and bankers are still living the high life. This is how we feel tonight .... we minded our own business and someone decided to take from us what is rightfully ours and ours only. And all I'm talking about there is the smiles on our faces, our inner sense of security and our right to not be interfered with. It's all gone tonight, we were emptied out.

*sigh*

Life is tough sometimes. We all really need to learn when to appreciate when we have it good, which might seem like it's only ordinary but trust me - ordinary is far better than this.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

ciara (07-02-11), CoolJay (07-02-11), dave1dave (07-02-11), dr love (07-02-11), Irish Fiona (08-02-11), jimbobbins (07-02-11), magicalman9357 (07-02-11), Mature Busty Siobhan (07-02-11), mellors (07-02-11), Rachel Divine (07-02-11), samlad (08-02-11), sexylady (08-02-11), vampirejackie (07-02-11), warmcome (07-02-11), westcorklad (07-02-11), willyup (07-02-11)

I truly hope you and your family are ok Banjo, when anything like this happens, it has an impact to lots of people. I hope in time you will all recover from this.
    xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

CoolJay (07-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    I truly hope you and your family are ok Banjo, when anything like this happens, it has an impact to lots of people. I hope in time you will all recover from this.
    xxx
    Thank you. You've just tipped me over the edge with the tears ..... but they've been badly needed all day.

xx

Best wishes to you and all the Family.I wont ask any personal questions just hope things turn around 4U.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mature Busty Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Banjo (07-02-11), sexylady (08-02-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    Thank you. You've just tipped me over the edge with the tears ..... but they've been badly needed all day.

xx
    I am sorry , didnt mean to make you cry, but it does do you good, helps to let out the stress and build up. Holding back upset and anger can eat you up. Sending a virtual hug Banjo xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

Banjo (07-02-11)

Reviews

Shit man hope you feel better soon

11. The Following User Says Thank You to CoolJay For This Useful Post:

Banjo (07-02-11)

Blog Entries

Nothing I can say to make u feel better so just sending hugs and kisses
    Sexy Sultry IrishCiara in D4 Ballbridge for a few days only!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ciara For This Useful Post:

Banjo (07-02-11)

Reviews

We're going to be fine. Somehow despite all the crap arguments etc. that happen on these boards, I knew I'd feel better logging on here tonight. Thanks all.

xx

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

ciara (07-02-11), Experienced Punter esq (08-02-11), vampirejackie (07-02-11)

Reviews

perhaps i am a little paranoid-but Ireland is experiencing
    a crime epidemic. the way those articulate defence lawyers exuse
    the deplorable behaviour of some of their clients sickens me.

i'm a gentle, loving person, but i'm old school when it comes to law and order.
    the victims of crime must be put first. time will heal your wounds, Banjo.
    Last edited by warmcome; 07-02-11 at 22:08.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

Banjo (07-02-11), CoolJay (07-02-11)

Sorry to hear that Banjo. Take time to spend with your family, at least you are all safe x
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Banjo (07-02-11)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast