Thread: Sneaky Sky??

Reviews

Default Sneaky Sky??

Sky seem to have made some changes in the order that the channels appear since Feb 1st.

That's grand, being a culchie I am just getting the hang of where the channels have been placed, but now that I have started to get my bearings(7 days later) it looks like Sky might have sneakily removed some channels. At least I cant see them there anymore.

For the life of me I cant find Bravo or Challenge TV. Maybe I am just being a dope but has anyone else noticed this?

Reviews

i noticed they moved things around and put sky in front of some of the names, can't say i notice bravo or challenge gone, but then again i rarely watch them

hi takemedrunkimhome bravo is closed since last november and challange is move to channel 125

4. The Following User Says Thank You to skytaz For This Useful Post:

takemedrunkimhome (08-02-11)

Reviews

I didn't know bravo was closed. It just shows I don't watch too much tv these days. Sky move the channels around every few years. It doesn't seem to make any difference as theres nothing extra. Theres this new sky atlantic which sounds interesting with classics like the sopranos and some new shows. This Boardwalk Empire looks interesting.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

I cancelled my SKY years ago coz all I did was sit and channel hop till 3 in the morn!
    Cost a fortune in batteries! There's enough on freeview to entertain me till the small hours.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Theres this new sky atlantic which sounds interesting with classics like the sopranos and some new shows. This Boardwalk Empire looks interesting.
    I think they have the new series of Mad Men aswell.

Reviews

Bravo pretty much sucked balls. Wont miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by takemedrunkimhome View Post
    Sky seem to have made some changes in the order that the channels appear since Feb 1st.

That's grand, being a culchie I am just getting the hang of where the channels have been placed, but now that I have started to get my bearings(7 days later) it looks like Sky might have sneakily removed some channels. At least I cant see them there anymore.

For the life of me I cant find Bravo or Challenge TV. Maybe I am just being a dope but has anyone else noticed this?
    Ya durtburd, what you really are asking about is the Bang Babes channels!! 
    He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnson For This Useful Post:

takemedrunkimhome (08-02-11)

Reviews

Sky is easy to fiddle

do tell me more how is it easy to fiddle