Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fuck Ryanair !

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    That's exactly what is needed successful business men in charge of the country, politicians are just morons! a half dozen of our most successful business men in charge for a few years and i guarantee we'll have better services and less debt!
    It might just clear some of this crap out and get this country going.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

Derry lad (07-02-11), hornylimerick (07-02-11)

Reviews

People are always knocking Ryanair in this country. But that's no surprise. If it's the trendy or popular thing to do everyone else will follow.

Why can't people use their own minds, stop behaving like sheep, and go their own way.

The very same people that complain about Ryanair, will still use them to fly over to Liverpool and Manchester every weekend to watch football. They couldn't do that without Mr O'Leary
    Last edited by Rodney69; 07-02-11 at 21:03. Reason: mgh
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (07-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Micheal is about to set the cat among the piegons again as he is talking of sourcing planes from the chinese and russians
    this will fairly put the wind up the big manafactures who to all intents and purposes have a monopoly as no one else is servicing
    the market. If he opens the door into the market for thee guys id say he will get some deal. Rock on Micheal i say
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (07-02-11), Rodney69 (07-02-11)

Reviews

I'm quiet fed up listening to people moaning about Ryanair.

Ryanair is not a silver service airline and doesn't claim to be. It is what it is in plain black and white. You pay for what you use, no freebees, no excuses, not crap. It does exactly what it says on the tin. So as Mr. O'Leary himself might say, "put up or shut up". It's not like you weren't made aware of exactly what the deal is and if you don't like it fly with someone else.

This particular incident - Ryanair did the right thing. F**k those thugs off the plane and leave them on the street I say. Bad enough the rest of the passengers having to listen to them kicking off without then having to share the plane with them afterwards on a flight.

And remember - if it weren't for Ryanair we might still be paying Aer Lingus €500 for a Wednesday afternoon flight to London.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (07-02-11), warmcome (07-02-11), willyup (07-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ryanair owen all there planes the rest lease say no more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mature Busty Siobhan View Post
    Now wouldnt you just love if the Irish would stand up to O'leary like this......... All 166 passengers on a Ryanair flight were forced off the plane at Lanzarote airport in the Canary Islands after a large number of travellers became disruptive.
    A group of 100 passengers were accused of staging a 'mutiny' after they sparked a row over baggage charges on the flight to Charleroi, Belgium.
    The incident is said to have started when the airline asked some passengers to pay extra fees for carry-on luggage that was over the size limit allowed.
    According to Spanish newspaper La Provincia, the travellers involved refused to follow instructions and 'mutinied' on the plane.
    The pilot decided to ask for police assistance shortly before the plane was due to take-off and all passengers on board were then ordered to get off the plane immediately.
    Authorities only allowed 66 of them to board the aircraft again. Meanwhile the 'disruptive' passengers, reportedly all Belgian students, were removed from the flight.
    Budget airline Ryanair said in a statement: "Ryanair apologises sincerely to the 66 remaining passengers who suffered a 3-hour delay while Ryanair and the local police were dealing with this disruptive group. Ryanair's handling agent in Lanzarote will be reaccommodating some of this group on later flights to Charleroi but any individuals who engaged in disruptive behaviour or refused to follow crew instructions will not be allowed to fly."
    Some of the students managed to catch alternative flights, but about 70 of them remained stranded last night.
    I love RYANAIR .
    for me is the best
    i had more then 40 Flights with them i can not complain

Reviews

Never like them, crowd of peasants, looking to rob the last penny.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to OnlyMe For This Useful Post:

Mature Busty Siobhan (07-02-11)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234