Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Riddle me this

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I can get them across but that's it, Brings the goose over, goes back and gets the fox, brings it over but brings the goose back with him, brings the oats over then goes back for the goose..
    Ah for God sake Anon will you give me a chance.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    Ah for God sake Anon will you give me a chance.
    It had me stumped for a bit then I realised sure isn't he going back empty handed LOL

Brings the goose over, goes back and gets the fox, brings it over but brings the goose back with him, brings the oats over then goes back for the goose..
    Lol....your too good!...i give up!!!!

4. Default

Brings the goose over, goes back and gets the fox, brings it over but brings the goose back with him, brings the oats over then goes back for the goose..
    Bring the Oats across, then the goat and then bring the Oats back to the fox. Bring the fox across and then lastly bring the Oats.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Debaser View Post
    Bring the Oats across, then the goat and then bring the Oats back to the fox. Bring the fox across and then lastly bring the Oats.
    Where did the goat come from Someones been googling LOL

Right one last go......Our little friend who gets off on the 4th floor everyday and walks the last 3 floors........wel last tuesday he went home and knew on the ground floor that his mother who lived with him on the 7th floor was dead in her bed.nobody told him.how did he know??????????

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mature Busty Siobhan View Post
    Right one last go......Our little friend who gets off on the 4th floor everyday and walks the last 3 floors........wel last tuesday he went home and knew on the ground floor that his mother who lived with him on the 7th floor was dead in her bed.nobody told him.how did he know??????????
    Too many variables She normally buzzes him in and when she didn't he knew, she died the night before, he can't reach the elevator button in the lobby so she rides the elevator to the ground floor to meet him in the lobby??
    Last edited by anon361; 07-02-11 at 11:18.

Too many variables She normally buzzes him in and when she didn't he knew, she died the night before, he can't reach the elevator button in the lobby so she rides the elevator to the ground floor to meet him in the lobby??
    Lol got you this time!!!!!!!...NO.... remember he knew she was dead...u wouldnt presume that shes dead just cause she didnt meet him.He expected her to be alive,cause he even brought her home the evening hearld!!!!
    Last edited by Mature Busty Siobhan; 07-02-11 at 11:26.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mature Busty Siobhan View Post
    He killed her, and then went out for the paper ?

Love

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    He killed her, and then went out for the paper ?
    ahh no he was a gentle wee felow,he wouldnt hurt a fly......i think i beat the wise old Lion and GOOGLE on this one.LOL

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast