Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The good thing about mass immigration

Thumbs up The good thing about mass immigration

There are more beautiful women around, with good attitudes, who are respectful, humble, carry themselves with class and know how to treat men. Many Irish women are the complete opposite in my experience. That show "Take me out" will give you an insight into Irish women.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buzz For This Useful Post:

aliciasexy (07-02-11), emmasweet (07-02-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    There are more beautiful women around, with good attitudes, who are respectful, humble, carry themselves with class and know how to treat men. Many Irish women are the complete opposite in my experience. That show "Take me out" will give you an insight into Irish women.
    I take it you had a bad night out?

Thank you honey,i am glead to hear this.El Gordo post this like 2 weeks ago:

***Alicia has recently posted that she is going home. I would like to suggest that she stay there, and not return to Ireland under this or any other name. ***

Then if i donīt come back to Ireland one beautiful woman less

Reviews

Agree totally - we are lucky that so many beautiful women from Europe visit our shores beacuse the home grown women are a sad lot.

Reviews

I have 2 disagree that irish womenare a sad lot...yoou just have 2 find the right one

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mr gear View Post
    I have 2 disagree that irish womenare a sad lot...yoou just have 2 find the right one
    I must be looking in all the wrong places or else I scare away the good ones.

Some Irish women mightn't be respectful, humble etc because they're not being treated accordingly. It probably works both ways.
    Although I have to admit, I don't date men from the same City as myself. I find the men there disrespectful, arrogant, self centered and lacking maturity. Most, not all that is. Familiarity definately breeds contempt!
    He felt her hands slide slowly up his thigh, he couldn't stop himself from growing hard. She caught his eye and in that second he knew: This erotic, sensual Lady is bold if she is anything. She would be upto mischief in no time...
    Some things never change

9. The Following User Says Thank You to EnglishAlex For This Useful Post:

Mature Busty Siobhan (07-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishAlex View Post
    Some Irish women mightn't be respectful, humble etc because they're not being treated accordingly. It probably works both ways.
    Although I have to admit, I don't date men from the same City as myself. I find the men there disrespectful, arrogant, self centered and lacking maturity. Most, not all that is. Familiarity definately breeds contempt!
    Great..I'm still in with a shout then !!!
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

EnglishAlex (07-02-11)

12. Default

Who wants a respectful, humble woman. A woman's attitude, and how she treats men will be dependant on how they treat her. Irish women have just grown up and dont take that shit any more. If it obedience and submissiveness you want, buy a dog.
    If you knew me better, you'd hate me even more.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tentative Toe For This Useful Post:

EnglishAlex (07-02-11), Lucy Chambers (07-02-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Tentative Toe View Post
    Who wants a respectful, humble woman. A woman's attitude, and how she treats men will be dependant on how they treat her. Irish women have just grown up and dont take that shit any more. If it obedience and submissiveness you want, buy a dog.
    Thank god someone with some sense

Well said.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast