Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: School Reunion

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I only went because one of the organisers was a guy I had met by chance a few times, in different places around Europe, in the years after we finished school. He was quite a popular bloke, and he hadn't changed too much since school, but it was a surprise to get a call. There was one particular guy who was always considered 'cool' back in the old days, but he turned into a right ass*ole.
    Dont get me wrong Forrest, I'd probably like to poke my nose to see who's about and there is a few people I wouldn't mind seeing again, but like your "to cool to school" guy, there's plenty that would keep me away too!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Derry lad For This Useful Post:

Forrest (06-02-11)

Reviews

I wouldnt remember 99% of the ppl I hung around with. A lot of jackasses there too.

Reviews

School is a horrible invention and was an utter waste of my time. I would avoid any reunion like the plague.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you should go come on whatta u got to lose? I'd love one myself I had great school days Go Go Go..

Reviews

Your right exp nothing to lose..i'm goin 2 go...wonder if the girls will look as well in their uiforms!!

Reviews

By all means attend your school reunion and select one of the lovely ladies advertised here to accompany you for the evening. She might even be able to tell you on the q t what some of your old chums get up to these days.......assuming of course that she can recognise them with their cloths on.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mr gear View Post
    Been invited to a school reunion through facebook....not sure 2 go or not
    would yous go to yours?
    Have never bothered - I had no interest in keeping in touch with anyone I went to school with so why would I go to a reunion with them. It depends on whether you liked any of them in the first place - if you did then go and enjoy.

Reviews

I would find it too hard to go to one, I'm sub 40 and it's frightening to think about how many of my good school mates are already dead through various freak accidents and illnesses
    Look at me know lads if your looking down...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mr gear View Post
    Been invited to a school reunion through facebook....not sure 2 go or not
    would yous go to yours?
    Hell no !!! I dont talk to anyone from skool days

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Derry lad View Post
    Not a chance!!!
    I'd end up nuttin some of the people that I was only to glad to leave behind 20 years ago!!
    Same here ! 100%

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast