Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2 profile?????and she not Thai!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Sorry Sarah but I will never understand your side better, you have only on average 700 profiles to maintain with only a percentage of those changing on a daily basis, it's not rocket science with a few staff involved to ensure there are no duplicates and the images are accurate.. There is no point me arguing this as it has been the number one bone of contention since I joined over 3 years ago and it will be the number one bone of contention in another 3 years unless things are improved, staff and mods keep saying how many fake photo reports they are activating but doesn't that not tell you how bad the problem is. Of course the simplest way to dramatically curb this problem is to not allow the ladies to change there own images or at least restrict it to office working hours or better again mornings only..
    It is not simple as you suggest. Number of the work is divided to the staff so they can deal with it.
    Unless we connect all brains together into one system and keep in on hard drive with option to Rev or forward we are unable to do it Sorry to disappoint you Anon but we are only humans.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarah For This Useful Post:

Ad Staff (09-02-11)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456