Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Somebody tried to hack my E-I account

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    CID looking through E-I's server logs? Is this really what you are suggesting?
    No it is not and I do not really think that you believe that I am.

A letter from E-I stating what had happened together with the relevant log entries would constitute a complaint that would have to be considered. Then the computer crime folks would approach BT and ask for the logs for the IP address and the ID of the subscriber. The evidence of those logs might then be used in court. Indeed, I would expect that the UK computer crime folks would be a lot more interested in the BT logs as they would then be able to see what else the purported miscreant had been up to.

(I say BT because, before the posts were edited, the IP address of the reported attack was visible and a lookup indicated that the address was in the range used by BT for their broadband customers.)
    Last edited by sharkskin; 06-02-11 at 14:32. Reason: typo

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sharkskin For This Useful Post:

Experienced Punter esq (06-02-11), warmcome (06-02-11)

HOW THE HELL DID THEY GET MY E-MAIL ADDRESS? SENT ME THREATENING EMAILS COWARDS! and sneer at u on these boards when I mention it
    ya I'm a drama queen am I? You know who u are scumbags.........

Quote Originally Posted by aliciasexy View Post
    My God,is not so important if somebody try to sign in in your E I account,i will not contacting the authorities fot that.LOL
    I can give my password for everybody ,for me dosnīt matter that much.
    Yes i can get upset if somebody wanīt to log in into my MSN ,YAHOO MSN,SKYPE,this is important for me,put E I is not
    It is if clients are pming you private info for bookings like number or email with real name in the addy. Might not be important to you but it is important.

Quote Originally Posted by googleplex View Post
    It is if clients are pming you private info for bookings like number or email with real name in the addy. Might not be important to you but it is important.
    who is the beauty in the avatar google?..

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    who is the beauty in the avatar google?..
    wish to god I knew. I have a weakness for Iranian hotties wearing head shawls like the kind they wear in Iran, very elegant.

Reviews

This is very strange . There was a post here earlier by Doozer making reference to "the Burkka Boys" I guess it was deleted as it cut a bit close to the bone . But I saw it LOL.

By the way keep up the good work Googleplex, you are doing a stand up job.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by googleplex View Post
    wish to god I knew. I have a weakness for Iranian hotties wearing head shawls like the kind they wear in Iran, very elegant.
    looks like Aletta Ocean dressed as a nun.......check her out .......hot stuff

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    This is very strange . There was a post here earlier by Doozer making reference to "the Burkka Boys" I guess it was deleted as it cut a bit close to the bone . But I saw it LOL.

By the way keep up the good work Googleplex, you are doing a stand up job.
    I saw that one too. Ban the fecker for a week.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12