Thread: Irish mirror

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Irish mirror

I see our friends at the irish mirror have been spying on us,calling us the sleazy ones yet i saw to my great horror i saw a picture of kelly brooks rear end in yesterdays instalment...don't pretend you are better than us as yourself and other papers like the sun have been glorifiing sex for decades.....hypocritical speaks to mind...so its ok for yer lot to show topless pictures of women in your daily rags yet be up in arms over a profession that is centuries old.
    Don't pretend to be the white knights as whoever the fuck your name who wrote this article was doing on this site in the first place....oh research was it....bet you looked at a few of the profiles
    You mentioned the swedish law but you didn't really print the full story did you that rape has increased..it has driven prostitution has been driven further underground...ya sure street prostitution has been greatly reduced but the problems that i have stated see above seem far more troubling...yet again you fail to grasp the full story...
    They have quoated a few members notably morpheus but what is it to you what the hell he does with his money..get a life you scumbags....
    Last edited by aml; 05-02-11 at 11:48.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to aml For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (05-02-11), kelly curvybabe (05-02-11), dr love (05-02-11), espensen (05-02-11), hornylimerick (05-02-11), willyup (05-02-11)