Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Next one...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Question Next one...

    Again next thread disappear....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    Again next thread disappear....
    I think, all things considered, it was better gone though. It was a little uninspiring, as feel good threads go
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 04-02-11 at 22:14.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I think, all things considered, it was better gone though. It was a little uninspiring, as feel good threads go
    Yr right L

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Blond chick NIKKY For This Useful Post:

    Lucy Chambers (04-02-11)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,215
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    Again next thread disappear....
    Hi Nikky,
    First of all may I say your avatar looks absolutely gorgeous as I'm sure you do.
    Getting back on topic - one thing I hate is spending ten minutes thinking and composing a response only to find the thread has been deleted. It happens, so I have to move on!

    Could I ask one question?
    Some gorgeous girls like yourself never visit Belfast!
    Is it because of your last experience of Belfast was so bad, or just 'mother fuckers' in and around the city that have causes problems?
    (please excuse the language).
    Just remember there are new customers always coming on line, so please do not neglect your poor relations!
    Last edited by Sam Spade; 04-02-11 at 22:33.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Could've sworn I saw a thread with potential. Where did it go I wonder......

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

    benin (04-02-11), Blond chick NIKKY (04-02-11), City Gent (04-02-11)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Could've sworn I saw a thread with potential. Where did it go I wonder......

    I think it's my fault Ray, I started One of the threads as a bit of craic, i answered the other one to take the piss but there's no laughing on here today.


    CG
    Last edited by City Gent; 04-02-11 at 22:49.
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

    dannyboy10 (04-02-11)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    I think it's my fault Ray, I started One of the threads as a bit of craic, i answered the other one to take the piss but there's no laughing on here today.


    CG
    Not a lot of laughing on here most days it seems. Taking the piss - Crime Of Teh Century!!1!1!!!!1!!

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    919
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Could've sworn I saw a thread with potential. Where did it go I wonder......
    If it's the mod application one then yeah it looked like it could've been a bit of craic. Didn't see what was posted to get it deleted but no idea why a light hearted thread would be deleted in its entirety and not just a particular post(s)
    A few sensitive souls out there perhaps.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to ChiefHandker For This Useful Post:

    Rayden (04-02-11)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefHandker View Post
    If it's the mod application one then yeah it looked like it could've been a bit of craic. Didn't see what was posted to get it deleted but no idea why a light hearted thread would be deleted in its entirety and not just a particular post(s)
    A few sensitive souls out there perhaps.
    Thats the one. They will prolly ban poor Lucy for starting it.

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
    Hi Nikky,
    First of all may I say your avatar looks absolutely gorgeous as I'm sure you do.
    Getting back on topic - one thing I hate is spending ten minutes thinking and composing a response only to find the thread has been deleted. It happens, so I have to move on!

    Could I ask one question?
    Some gorgeous girls like yourself never visit Belfast!
    Is it because of your last experience of Belfast was so bad, or just 'mother fuckers' in and around the city that have causes problems?
    (please excuse the language).
    Just remember there are new customers always coming on line, so please do not neglect your poor relations!
    Hello Mark,
    thank u. Looks a bit like me Yep exactly. I just want to reply and it was gone...

    Yep sure u can...
    Well i was in Belfast a few times. But just to shopping I am lazy to travel for work and have very confi apt here in Dublin. But i saw a few guys from Belfast and they were very nice. So nothing against Belfast at all

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •