Thread: Annoyed

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Annoyed

Hi all, i don't post much as i feel i would be banned very fast if i did. In Ireland there seem to be nothing only arguing in politics, religion,and mostly in all walks of life here. Firstly i am not involved in politics,as they are all only interested in lining their own pockets with salaries,pensions,company cars and drivers some until they die. Secondly the church has its nose stuck in everything i.e politics, condoms,divorce and they should have nothing to do with these things. They are also one of the richest organisations in the world. Every one is blaming the government, banks etc for the collapse of the economy, people are mostly to blame themselves, taking out mortgages the cannot afford, plus a couple of new cars in the yard, a couple of foreign holiday's every year, shopping in new york for Christmas. I am not jealous by no means and i love to see people bettering themselves that's if they can afford it. Back to E.I i have been punting for many many years before most of you were born. No appartments flats only in the back of a car,or up against a wall and the wind blowing the arse off me. Now i look at the ladies on site, read reviews, pick my choice, meet, pay my money and that's it. If i go into a shop,pub,club,restaurant i will not ask or haggle for a better price only pay up and keep smiling. I often went to a rub and tug shop cost me €70 where as on E.I I can get the company of any lady i want for €100,€120, and have the best 30 min's of my life. Sorry for going on but i feel life is very short to be bickering as we are only here for a very short while. THIS POST IS NOT DIRECTED AT ANYONE DIRECTLY. Finally thank's to E.I staff, mod's, advisers and everyone else on this site. And i am not a grumpy old man and ladies that i have met through this site know that so let's all be happy and smile and have a great 2011. John x

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to madjack For This Useful Post:

Aggie (04-02-11), Blond chick NIKKY (04-02-11), carlos marvado (04-02-11), emmasweet (04-02-11), hornylimerick (04-02-11), jimmydee (04-02-11), Lucy Chambers (04-02-11), Morpheus (04-02-11), nick2010 (04-02-11), Rodney69 (04-02-11), UKHeather (05-02-11), wellhungchap (04-02-11), willyup (04-02-11)