Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: punters to be criminalised for buying sex...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    I think some sense will actually prevail before any legislation is passed and Im genuinely open to taking part in a debate 'behind closed doors'. I'm just not willing to talk about it on the Late Late Show. It would be inappropriate as I'm already hosting it!
    Oh shit, I think I've just blown my cover !!

Reviews

guys this is news to me
    when is this legislation proposed

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by john connor View Post
    guys this is news to me
    when is this legislation proposed
    Don't panic, there is no legislation scheduled. But watch this space.

And I'd like to point out that I am not actually the host of the Late Late Show, although I have been called Tubs in the past!

Reviews

relief!!!
    was about to break open my piggy bank take my annual leave and recreate last days of rome.
    i can relax again

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by john connor View Post
    relief!!!
    was about to break open my piggy bank take my annual leave and recreate last days of rome.
    i can relax again
    My toga is in the dry cleaners in anticipation!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    I think some sense will actually prevail before any legislation is passed and Im genuinely open to taking part in a debate 'behind closed doors'. I'm just not willing to talk about it on the Late Late Show. It would be inappropriate as I'm already hosting it!
    Well let's hope common sense will prevail the incoming government have a lot to deal with so with a bit of luck the change in law might go on the backburner .

I just hope the evangalistic brigade dont get too much say and that proper un-biased reseach and reporting is done on what measures/legislation have been taken or implemented in other countries as well as the long term effects of it.
    There is for example various bodies in Sweeden starting to make noise about reversing the punitive legislation that was imposed there.

But then we are talking about Ireland, sex and reasoned public debate dont really mix very well here.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    I just hope the evangalistic brigade dont get too much say and that proper un-biased reseach and reporting is done on what measures/legislation have been taken or implemented in other countries as well as the long term effects of it.
    There is for example various bodies in Sweeden starting to make noise about reversing the punitive legislation that was imposed there.

But then we are talking about Ireland, sex and reasoned public debate dont really mix very well here.
    Is it too late to register candidates for the general election? We could form a party called the Independents Alliance! With independents currently polling at 15%, we're sure to pick up some votes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123