Thread: Apologies to Killarney, some kind person had my phone calls barred today

Default Apologies to Killarney, some kind person had my phone calls barred today

Apologies to any guys trying to get through to me today, for the 2nd time in a year someone very kindly rang up o2 & reported my phone as stolen, hence all my calls have been barred. I have been to o2 along with the receipt & proven that I am indeed the owner of this phone & sim card.

Sandy of Newcastle x

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sandy 69 View Post
    Apologies to any guys trying to get through to me today, for the 2nd time in a year someone very kindly rang up o2 & reported my phone as stolen, hence all my calls have been barred. I have been to o2 along with the receipt & proven that I am indeed the owner of this phone & sim card.

Sandy of Newcastle x
    Oh what absolute tossers. Well done for getting your new sim so fast
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

jimmydee (03-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sandy 69 View Post

Sandy of Newcastle x
    You are doing something right, when you have them that worried Sandy!
    There are some petty people out there!

They done it last March, St.Patricks day but because I hadnt kept the receipt from that simcard they wouldn't unblock it, hence this time I have kept everything. The irony is same town, same shop so it couldn't be disputed. It's ridiculous that some people feel that they have to stoop to this level, but c'est la vie.

Sandy x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (03-02-11)

Some sad people. Good u sort out all so fast and find out whats go in on.

hi sandy had a problem like that a few years ago a fella i worked with kepted reporting my phone stolen so what i got them to do was put 2 paswords on the account and , i also had a second phone number so i told the phone company to contact that number efore they bared the phone . in ur business u need ur phone so u might be better off doing something like that if u have any problems mail pm me i know one or 2 people in o2

tazxx

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skytaz For This Useful Post:

Pinkeye (03-02-11), Sexy Sandy 69 (03-02-11)

Reviews

That's a great idea Skytaz. Would never have thought of that.

well when u have a fella cutting off ur phone a few times a week and u needing it for work it gets annoying so its the only way to deal with it

Blog Entries

Sorry to hear that Sandy, this is really low!

Those people are the same sort with the ones that reported me to my building management agency ... hope Karma works it's magic and get back to them, the sooner the better.

And the password idea is indeed a good one.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sensual Delights For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (03-02-11), westcorklad (03-02-11)