Thread: Sorry Anna

Reviews

Default Sorry Anna

Lads, I've spent most of the afternoon reading all of the post in reply to Anna's original post "hav'nt been here in a while".Anna is not a native English speaker and some of the things she wrote in her original post just came across wrong.We all jumped on the bandwagon and started attacking her for what she said.We live in a country where we value "free speech" and as such we should have respected her right to say what she said.In future if somebody says something controversial I will pm them with my views on what they say and not put in on the public forum where everybody will jump in and blow it all out of proportion.I wrote some cruel and insensitive stuff for which I would like to publically apologise to Anna.Language or not, in view of all her attackers I think she handled herself with restraint and dignity. This is definitely my last word on this matter Cheers Dam.

Blog Entries

I think most of us would agree Anna has been treated badly here on a couple of threads lately. I'm glad you are sorry for anything ill thought out you said damron. Please everyone else, lets not have this place getting so nasty. It is ok to disagree, but people shouldn't insult and be nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I think most of us would agree Anna has been treated badly here on a couple of threads lately. I'm glad you are sorry for anything ill thought out you said damron. Please everyone else, lets not have this place getting so nasty. It is ok to disagree, but people shouldn't insult and be nasty.
    Ok Sorry to you Pat, & no more of that talk from me. i was out of line very bad.