Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Suggestions please ?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,102
    Reviews
    201

    Default Suggestions please ?

    I want to visit a girl I haven't seen before, a bit of strange if you will. D4, docklands of D2 or IFSC areas, anyone got any ideas ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by n73 View Post
    I want to visit a girl I haven't seen before, a bit of strange if you will. D4, docklands of D2 or IFSC areas, anyone got any ideas ?
    A bit of ''strange''?

    Pmsl! Have you been reading Martina Cole novels?

    Can I choose? I dont have much clue but I enjoy choosing..
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    n73 (03-02-11)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Isabella in my Sig. A no hesitation recommendation.
    From your reviews we have very similar taste.
    Last edited by dave1dave; 03-02-11 at 11:56. Reason: or let lucy pick !

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

    n73 (03-02-11)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,102
    Reviews
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    A bit of ''strange''?

    Pmsl! Have you been reading Martina Cole novels?

    Can I choose? I dont have much clue but I enjoy choosing..
    Said with tongue firmly planted in my cheek !!
    Any idea when you're back in Dublin ?

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by n73 View Post
    Said with tongue firmly planted in my cheek !!
    Any idea when you're back in Dublin ?

    I will PM you some dates for this month later

    Isabella is very beautiful
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •