Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What country?

I've been to Peru and argentina.. Really lovely lake titicaca, Uros, saw a lady who had just given birth drink the blood of a commerath bird.. To give her energy. Floating islands so no hospitals available, and matchu picchu is amazing.. But china is hard to beat too.
    Kisses Katie

2. The Following User Says Thank You to curvyirishgirl katie For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (04-02-11)

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    I went there once , I thought it was full of gypos LOL
    Roma gypsies have absolutely no genetic relation to Romanian people. They actually originate from Northern India.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo1 View Post
    Was in Rome a few years back and its def an amazing city to visit..there is loads to see there as well..unfortunately thats the only part of Italy i have seen would love to see the tuscany region,sicily,venice...
    Took a Art History course at UCD, and went to Florence, Italy to see some of the art we'd been studying-amazing trip and an amazing place, everywhere you turn there's art! The food is great, the people are great, shopping for clothes, shoes and housewares were even nice to look at and behold-the Italians do it right-they just have an hold on the asthethics of the finer things in life

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anitasizzle For This Useful Post:

Apollo1 (05-02-11), Rachel Divine (04-02-11)

Reviews

I love to travel. Not into short city breaks at the moment. Too short and never really feel like I've had a break.
    Save my holidays for longer trips and want to see as much of this world as I can.

Places I want to go to in near future:

S. America - Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Venezuela
    Africa - South Africa, Namibia, Ethiopia
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (04-02-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    Romania!
    Ever since I read Dracula I guess.
    Romania,Bucharest esp, is at its most beautiful during Spring imo however have been to Bran where "draculas" castle is and was very disappointed.Just like any medieval castle that you can see here really however the scenery is beautiful.The palace in Sinai is a million times more beautiful so head there!!!!!!!

I myself always wanted to do a horseback tour of mongolia,then go onto Tibet followed by Vietnam throwing in Bali and ending it all in the craziness of Japan.Of course thats just 1 years worth of travel, I have different countries set up to go see after these
    Last edited by Irish Aeilis; 04-02-11 at 22:06.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Aeilis For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (04-02-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Aeilis View Post
    Romania,Bucharest esp, is at its most beautiful during Spring imo however have been to Bran where "draculas" castle is and was very disappointed.Just like any medieval castle that you can see here really however the scenery is beautiful.The palace in Sinai is a million times more beautiful so head there!!!!!!!

I myself always wanted to do a horseback tour of mongolia,then go onto Tibet followed by Vietnam throwing in Bali and ending it all in the craziness of Japan.Of course thats just 1 years worth of travel, I have different countries set up to go see after these
    Castles are generally maintained, all have their beauty and history but sometimes we expect to see something more. xx

Reviews

one of the best places to see amazing castles is wasles, they have more than anywhere and they are soo beautiful!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (05-02-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sweet rachel View Post
    Castles are generally maintained, all have their beauty and history but sometimes we expect to see something more. xx
    yes i think this was my problem I was expecting a really dramatic scary castle,which in hindsight was a really ridiculous thing to expect esp when its sunny outside it with birds chirping and kiddies running around playing,not the vampire effect I was hoping for

yes i think this was my problem I was expecting a really dramatic scary castle,which in hindsight was a really ridiculous thing to expect esp when its sunny outside it with birds chirping and kiddies running around playing,not the vampire effect I was hoping for

lol
    They should give that "vampire effect" indeed, but, after all its a legend..
    Last edited by Rachel Divine; 04-02-11 at 22:51.

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Took a Art History course at UCD, and went to Florence, Italy to see some of the art we'd been studying-amazing trip and an amazing place, everywhere you turn there's art! The food is great, the people are great, shopping for clothes, shoes and housewares were even nice to look at and behold-the Italians do it right-they just have an hold on the asthethics of the finer things in life
    Was thinking of going to Florence this summer really want to see the city...as other people have said i would also love to take a trip aboard a shuttle or even get to set foot on the iss...i know that these commercial shuttle flights wont keep you in orbit for long but imagine seeing our planet from the stars...id say that would be pretty amazing..and maybe in a 100 years time we wont be going on about what country would we like to go to but colony,moon....or even planet..lol...i think nasa are planning on going back to the moon and might even begin establishing a colony which could be a stop over on the way to Mars...
    Last edited by Apollo1; 05-02-11 at 00:07.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo1 For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (05-02-11)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567