Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ufc 126

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kelso View Post
    have missed a lot of the ufc action in last year, its some sport tho, gsp was a real hard case but must be old enuf by now?
    This month is pretty stacked for MMA. UFC 126, Fedor vs Silva and UFC 127.

Reviews

ya but i think he should do it for the title shot and then return but u never know he walk arounf at 190 so anything can happen
    Galway_stud
    Aiming to please every time

]
    Gone but not forgotten
    Jessica Jessy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Galway_Stud View Post
    ya but i think he should do it for the title shot and then return but u never know he walk arounf at 190 so anything can happen
    That is quite small for mw. Considering dudes like Okami walk around at 220, I think Georges would be in for a world of hurt.

Reviews

Vitor will win!!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TheCelticDream View Post
    Vitor will win!!!!!
    A lot of people say Anderson is due a loss, but I cant see Vitor doing it tbh. The way I see it is he finishes Silva early or he doesnt win. I dont really see the former happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    A lot of people say Anderson is due a loss, but I cant see Vitor doing it tbh. The way I see it is he finishes Silva early or he doesnt win. I dont really see the former happening.
    I would like to see Vitor win I'm a big fan of his but can't see Anderson losing. Jon Jones will take out Bader and fight of the night will be Griffin vs Franklin, Franklin to win this bloodbath!
    Shit happens when you party naked!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by shanamaniac View Post
    I would like to see Vitor win I'm a big fan of his but can't see Anderson losing. Jon Jones will take out Bader and fight of the night will be Griffin vs Franklin, Franklin to win this bloodbath!
    I will stick with Griffin over Franklin. Even factoring in Forrest's ringrust, I think the size advantage he has will be the deciding factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Galway_Stud View Post
    this weekend ufc 126 what predictions do yea guys have. . . .

Silva v belford
    Griffen v franklin
    JOnes v bader
    . . . . . . .as so on
    I hope to god Belford kicks Silva’s head in as he’s totally taken in all his own hype.

I’ve said it many times to Rayden in pm but I’d love to see GSP fight Silva even though I think the step up in weight for GSP would be too much, Silva is a big heavy dude who can easily fight at LHW, too big of a step for GSP I’m afraid.

GSP is pound-for-pound the best fighter on the planet my I add, he’s the man.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

Rayden (05-02-11)

Reviews

From the weigh in earlier. Lol at Anderson's mask.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    I hope to god Belford kicks Silva’s head in as he’s totally taken in all his own hype.

I’ve said it many times to Rayden in pm but I’d love to see GSP fight Silva even though I think the step up in weight for GSP would be too much, Silva is a big heavy dude who can easily fight at LHW, too big of a step for GSP I’m afraid.

GSP is pound-for-pound the best fighter on the planet my I add, he’s the man.
    Call me crazy, but I think Georges could do it. Wrestling is Anderson's one weakness. Sonnen damn near beat him, Hendo was able to control Silva for the first round in their fight and even that Japanese pro wrestler who triangled Silva in Pride out grappled him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast