Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stupid things

Reviews

Default Stupid things

What stupid thing have you done lately?

something if you were asked to do you'd say "that's a stupid thing to do! who'd do that?"

last sunday i did some welding and used no mask, lead to the worst pain i've ever experienced in my life! hours & hours in A&E, and i got to experience what it would be like to be blind for 24hrs.

NEVER AGAIN! will i be so stupid!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

dave1dave (02-02-11), Melindablondey (02-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post

something if you were asked to do you'd say "that's a stupid thing to do! who'd do that?"

last sunday i did some welding and used no mask, lead to the worst pain i've ever experienced in my life! hours & hours in A&E, and i got to experience what it would be like to be blind for 24hrs.

lol Been there, did that myself in my teens managed to even rub in some pickling paste into them. Blind for nearly a week.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (02-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    lol Been there, did that myself in my teens managed to even rub in some pickling paste into them. Blind for nearly a week.
    Got some shards from a grinder in my eye once, they had to operate, remove my eye from the socket to clean in behind it, wasn't nice..
    Last week I say a good looking girl walking up the road a bit, I was turning left but before I could catch up to have a perve at her she passed by my turn so I continued straight anyway to have a look, of course once I passed her I sped up as I was going to be late for a meeting, murphy's law I hit one of our countries many potholes, got a puncture and was late by the time I had changed it.. On the pluse side she did walk pass me again as I did and got a good look then

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Got some shards from a grinder in my eye once, they had to operate, remove my eye from the socket to clean in behind it, wasn't nice..
    Last week I say a good looking girl walking up the road a bit, I was turning left but before I could catch up to have a perve at her she passed by my turn so I continued straight anyway to have a look, of course once I passed her I sped up as I was going to be late for a meeting, murphy's law I hit one of our countries many potholes, got a puncture and was late by the time I had changed it.. On the pluse side she did walk pass me again as I did and got a good look then
    was worth it then!

Reviews

was driving at christmas with about 8-9 pints in me
    cos i wudnt wait for a cab after a nite out
    just missed a couple on the road as i skidded on the ice
    stupid

Reviews

I got married.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rover For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (03-02-11), hornylimerick (02-02-11), Irish Fiona (02-02-11), Melindablondey (02-02-11), mellors (02-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Sur how can u weld without a mask? U cant see what u are doing, i can understand getting caught by the odd flash but in
    fairness u cant do a proper run of weld if ure not looking through a mask. By the way cold used teabags put over the eyes
    gives some relief
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (02-02-11)

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I got married.
    Ah ha ha ha.... i love you Rover!!! xx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    Ah ha ha ha.... i love you Rover!!! xx
    I love you too Fiona or at least I'd love to...........
    Once a prick - always a prick.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rover For This Useful Post:

Irish Fiona (02-02-11)

Holly molly..... I mean did you get any wealding done, that thing is blinding even from the distance.............

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast