Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gangbang's

Reviews

Wink Gangbang's

So how many people have had one or more and if so how was your first time at one im sure it feels completely different than 1on1 or even threesoms.

At the minute this is something im feeling passionate about trying im really looking forward to trying this out one day soon,i have got a feeling that once i do it and like it im always going to be on the search for more.

What do people feel about having gangbangs/bukkate's and if know one has tried it...How come?

It will be a quite extraordinary experience when you go first time. It can be (in fact always is, no matter what they might tell you) daunting for first timers but if the thing is attended by respectful people with the right attitude it wont be long before youve forgotton youve never been to one before.

You WILL be back for more.
    Last edited by willyup; 02-02-11 at 18:59. Reason: Sounded a bit up me own arse there for a sec.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to willyup For This Useful Post:

CoolJay (02-02-11)

4. Default

Went to one a few years ago in Belfast organised by a local girl only two other blokes at it, still a good experience though!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kryss View Post
    Went to one a few years ago in Belfast organised by a local girl only two other blokes at it, still a good experience though!

Not sure on the best number to have there but i reckon 4/5 men would be best with one girl. I have been offered a chance to go on satuday night in belfast from a girl of AW its £120 for two hours,need to wait for tomorrow when i get paid and see how much i got lol and a few other things to think about first.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CoolJay View Post
    Not sure on the best number to have there but i reckon 4/5 men would be best with one girl. I have been offered a chance to go on satuday night in belfast from a girl of AW its £120 for two hours,need to wait for tomorrow when i get paid and see how much i got lol and a few other things to think about first.
    120 for 2 hrs?! sounds cheap let us knowe how it goes

Reviews

ive done 3 sum with 2 girls a few times, and loved it
    never a gb though.

Reviews

had 4 or 5 threesomes, was very exciting but the fact is I really just ended up riding one girl while the other girl kinda stroked my balls (lack of imagination on my part) but in general terms it was very exciting and good fun.

Gotta be honest I just would not be interested in gangbangs and bukkake parties and stuff like but I'm encouraged to hear that its a good respectful consensual scene tho....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    had 4 or 5 threesomes, was very exciting but the fact is I really just ended up riding one girl while the other girl kinda stroked my balls

Threesom is on my to do list,i could of easily and still quite easily get one tho i need to make sure the two girls are going to be going at it aswell,i want to be riding some chick while shes licking some hottie out etc otherwise whats the point.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kelso View Post
    120 for 2 hrs?! sounds cheap let us knowe how it goes
    Yea it does seem quite cheap however she will prob make about £800-£1000 in two hours thats pritty awesom,shes open to extras after so im sure some might pay up for that.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CoolJay View Post
    Yea it does seem quite cheap however she will prob make about £800-£1000 in two hours thats pritty awesom,shes open to extras after so im sure some might pay up for that.
    fuck that i hate queueing for anything!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast