Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gangbang's

Reviews

Why is all the good looking girls down south?? Please come up north!!

ps theres loads of top totty in belfast man!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kelso View Post

I Know im going threw most of them lol but theres some crackers down dublin that im itching for.

Reviews

dose it mater how good looking a girl is if your going to cover her face eg:bukkate's
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Reviews

some fellas love to splatter the cock custard (stole that from you wcl!) on a pretty girls face

Reviews

fuck that i hate queueing for anything!!
    Hell yes!!
    Worse than queuing at Disney land!!

Bukkake and Gangbang Parties are just not popular here cause the lads dont want to be recognised,been in a small country.Best to get a 5r flight x the Pond,its all the rage in UK.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mature Busty Siobhan View Post
    Bukkake and Gangbang Parties are just not popular here cause the lads dont want to be recognised,been in a small country.Best to get a 5r flight x the Pond,its all the rage in UK.
    Well there is a few going on,i wont be taking myself to england or whatever 'i aint made of money',but i understand what you saying alot of people including myself likes to be discreet about things.tho im sure the chances of me bumping into someone i know at the same time doing what were doing are extreamly slim there for i have no worries about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mature Busty Siobhan View Post
    I dunno, I've had many, many more "volunteers" than spaces available. More than enough to run a few events. :-)
    Last edited by willyup; 02-02-11 at 22:45.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolJay View Post
    Well there is a few going on,i wont be taking myself to england or whatever 'i aint made of money',but i understand what you saying alot of people including myself likes to be discreet about things.tho im sure the chances of me bumping into someone i know at the same time doing what were doing are extreamly slim there for i have no worries about that.
    Made of money?????...i know guys and couples who fly to Birmingham for a fiver for an afternoon Ganbang/Bukkake Party in the Private Club and home that eveing for another fiver! Mind you if it catches on,you could soon meet someone you know,even the Local Parish Priest on the Ryanair!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    I dunno, I've had many, many more "volunteers" than spaces available. More than enough to run a few events. :-)
    Nice !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12