Thread: Mature, bold, fit and feminine! Sensual lauren

Blog Entries

Wink Mature, bold, fit and feminine! Sensual lauren

good day,,,,I am in Dublin city center, taking appointments for hour, multi-hour and 1/2 sessions (on special request)...specialties include seduction, role play, sensual domination and the delicious combination of all of these delights and more..
    Just to answer some of the more common questions I have been receiving,,,
    1. YES, THE PHOTOS ARE REAL, CURRENT AND I am told, I am even more beautiful in person, wink
    2. YES, I AM 57, (soon to add one year to that),,,and YES, I ADORE MEN AND THE TOUCH AND FEEL of men of all ages...
    3. WHY HAVE I NO REVIEWS ON THIS SITE,,while I am new to this site, I have a 4 year presence on other sites for Ireland and 36 excellent reviews on those other sites..just google my name: Sensual Lauren or Lady Femina and enjoy what 'pops up'., sorry for the pun..
    (Note: there is another blond 'sensual lauren' located in London,,,please do not confuse us,,I am the MATURE SENSUAL LAUREN..although the other looks like she could be my daughter. now there is a thought....x)
    I hope to see you soon.
    kisses and passion await,
    Lauren 087 315 3164
    Last edited by Sensual Lauren; 02-02-11 at 11:42.
    I am a mature (62) and elegant woman whose smile and sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. One with whom to experience things for the first time or to repeat those of which you never get enough! My unique insight into your very secret desires and fantasies will leave you wondering "how did she know". Come to me and feel the comfort, warmth and acceptance of a woman with whom you can share the most special, unique and unusual of erotic experiences. Warm hugs and sexy moist lips await! Sensual Lauren