Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: iphone

Reviews

Question iphone

Looking to get an iphone4 was wondering does anyone on here have one but more to the point does anyone use the phone to go on this site and is it good for it.

Thanks guys
    Last edited by CoolJay; 01-02-11 at 22:58.

Reviews

I have the old iphone and thats great. Don't know much about the iphone 4, think they had problems with it at the start but probably all ironed out by now.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Have the iPhone 3G , never use a pc now for web . They don't get viruses either . .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Was thinking about getting one. Eventually decided against and opted for a Samsung Android.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

Doozer (02-02-11), OnlyMe (02-02-11)

Reviews

Yea my sis has 3G which is very good,i will consider that aswell im just thinking because the iphone 5 is coming out in the summer dont want to feel like im missing out on something which i probably wont be.

Reviews

I have an iPhone4... yeah tis great, cant complain. Still wondering about the advantages over the iPhone3 GS. My daughter has the 3GS and I fail to see how the iPhone 4 is so much better. If you have the 3GS I wouldnt bother upgrading, unless the upgrade is 50 quid or so. Having said that, the iPhone still is the best phone on the planet, IMO.

Reviews

iphone vs HTC
    Any opinions?
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Yea I have one iPhone 4 always use it for this site,it's also got a cool hd camera for photos and video,is also an iPod for music/ watching movies,YouTube,checking email,maps Iv had 3GS never had any problems with them,no need to turn on pc anymore,buy one you will wonder how you ever lived without one some good priceplans on 02 I get unlimted o2 to o2 calls unlimted landlines and igb data €40 pm

I have 3GS just use my phone instead of my laptop!i prefer the apperance of mine/girlie/ than the new one id say iphone4 is rather for men
    No probs use the site from wifi but have adult content blocked on 3G lazy to call vodafone!!!!
    Just love it!!!
    Good bye Ireland!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    iphone vs HTC
    Any opinions?
    I've gone through them all , 1st iPhone, then went to HTC hero, then iPhone4, now HTC desire.
    Loving Android, not as many constraints as ios, but hating battery life.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast