Thread: How Hefty Garbage Bags Inspired a Condom Manufacturer's Design

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default How Hefty Garbage Bags Inspired a Condom Manufacturer's Design

Guess this lends new meaning to the saying..."Dumping your Junk"
    Dunno if these rubbers are available in IRL but they sound interesting!

"Thompson didn't always want to be a condom entrepreneur. But after "one rough night" where he couldn't get a condom on correctly, the architect decided he could do better. The a-ha moment came, Thompson says, as he was taking out the trash. "I opened the Hefty Cinch Sak, grabbed the handles, and pulled them. In a day, I had figured out the best way to roll into a condom," he says. The Cinch Sak inspired Sensis's QuikStrips--essentially, pull tabs for condoms."
    How Hefty Garbage Bags Inspired a Condom Manufacturer's Design | Fast Company

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Franken996 View Post
    Guess this lends new meaning to the saying..."Dumping your Junk"
    Dunno if these rubbers are available in IRL but they sound interesting!

"Thompson didn't always want to be a condom entrepreneur. But after "one rough night" where he couldn't get a condom on correctly, the architect decided he could do better. The a-ha moment came, Thompson says, as he was taking out the trash. "I opened the Hefty Cinch Sak, grabbed the handles, and pulled them. In a day, I had figured out the best way to roll into a condom," he says. The Cinch Sak inspired Sensis's QuikStrips--essentially, pull tabs for condoms."
    How Hefty Garbage Bags Inspired a Condom Manufacturer's Design | Fast Company
    Interesting reading and won't go too far wrong with the 'pull tabs'.