Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: My big fat Gypsy Wedding

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default My big fat Gypsy Wedding

    My Big Fat Gypsy wedding has been a massive success for Channel 4, it has had 6 million
    viewers, its been topped only by big brother as their most succesful show. I guess it shows
    people are curious about how other people live.
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...annel-4-a.html

    Haha i just love it. Ist so funny! and today is new part from 9pm Cant wait!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    there are @ 300,000 irish travellers in the UK (10 X as many that live here).
    as you will have seen from the TV program-they experience a lot of discrimination.
    however, they discriminate when they insist that they are distinct from
    the rest of the population-two way street.
    Last edited by warmcome; 01-02-11 at 12:46.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...annel-4-a.html

    Haha i just love it. Ist so funny! and today is new part from 9pm Cant wait!
    dam it Nikki i was going to fly in to make an appointment at 9 with there goes my plans, its all about timing, but yes it is great viewing, so i could never compare.
    Last edited by steerpike; 01-02-11 at 12:46.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steerpike View Post
    dam it Nikki i was going to fly in to make an appointment at 9 with there goes my plans, its all about timing, but yes it is great viewing, so i could never compare.
    Haha nope. Today i will finish at 8pm. Make smth yummy open vino and watch my fav programme

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Blond chick NIKKY For This Useful Post:

    steerpike (01-02-11)

  7. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    there are @ 300,000 irish travellers in the UK (10 X as many who live here).
    as you will have seen from the TV program-they experience a lot of discrimination.
    however, they discriminate when they insist that they are distinct from
    the rest of the population-two way street.
    I agree with your point Warmcome,
    however I read the point above from Nikky who seems to think their wedding day is funny and something to be laughed at.
    Not sure that's particularly nice?

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    Haha nope. Today i will finish at 8pm. Make smth yummy open vino and watch my fav programme
    Now your just teasing, Vino is my fav drink, and somting yummy well I can think of two things in your case the food and of course your divine beauty.XXXXXXX. do enjoy.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSensible View Post
    I agree with your point Warmcome,
    however I read the point above from Nikky who seems to think their wedding day is funny and something to be laughed at.
    Not sure that's particularly nice?
    No u get it wrongly. I dont mean it in bad way at all. They are just so different and their culture are different may strange... So yes is good laugh for me to watch it. But i am sure ist very hard for them to live like that.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by steerpike View Post
    Now your just teasing, Vino is my fav drink, and somting yummy well I can think of two things in your case the food and of course your divine beauty.XXXXXXX. do enjoy.
    Thanks x

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSensible View Post
    I agree with your point Warmcome,
    however I read the point above from Nikky who seems to think their wedding day is funny and something to be laughed at.
    Not sure that's particularly nice?
    That is the whole premise of the programme.
    Nikky is being honest not PC.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to dannyboy10 For This Useful Post:

    Blond chick NIKKY (01-02-11)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •