Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 100 euro Street girls!

Reviews

I recon the only people that use them aren't computer litterate or don't know about this fabulous web site. €100 to do what they do they earn every cent. Its a lot more risky to get into a car with a stranger than to have him come to your apt.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dark-knight View Post
    I recon the only people that use them aren't computer litterate or don't know about this fabulous web site. €100 to do what they do they earn every cent. Its a lot more risky to get into a car with a stranger than to have him come to your apt.
    Risky business, but they don't have the overheads the girls on this site have, renting appts,advertising etc
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Quote Originally Posted by dark-knight View Post
    I think there are risks in this job anyway ... You never know who you are putting inside your apt aswell, plus all the costs of advertising, providing a good location, shower, health care (check up monthly) and everything the client needs and the most of us charges € 100 for 30 min.

Well, and some fellas ask to drop the prices ... I don't really inderstand.

But, anyway fair plain to the street girls if they can get the client and that money xxx

Reviews

Ya they don't have overheads, but they're on the street in public. Then getting into a strangers car which is an unknown environment the risk factor is enormous. They can't stay on the street to long as the Gardai will be informed, a few hours after it gets dark.

Just for the record I would never see a streetgirl no harm in looking at the menu though
    (might head down to the nearby shop in a while)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12