Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Gypsy lifestyle?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Met a Traveller woman once who asked me to buy some food for her kids she motioned that we go into the Centra that was near by, I thought against it and said lets go to the supermarket that was just as close. I was amazed at the things she picked out-all w healthy and nutrritious, unfortunately, when I suggested she buy some mince meat and chicken,thats what black Americans buy when money is tight,she said she didn't have any pots to cook in, now this was at the height of the Cleltir Tiger how could this Irish woman not have any pots? I wondered.
    ahhhh scammed, when she said she had no pots you should of walked away!! At that stage sure they had their pockets lined, what you were buying them was just the tip of the iceberg

Reviews

when i was 7, a few of them robbed my ice cream.
    most of my dealings with them have been disasterous
    (trying to fuck me over in various ways). some think they are above the law,
    so i choose to have no dealings with them.
    Last edited by warmcome; 01-02-11 at 15:24.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    Sounds like you were had.
    No, you can tell by the food she picked out she was serious-why would you fool someone into buying milk, cereal, frui,r bread, and the like? I tried to get her to buy some Coco Pops cereal. she went for the non-sugary Kelloggs brand.
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 01-02-11 at 15:37.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    No, you can tell by the food she picked out she was serious-why would you fool someone into buying milk, cereal, frui,r bread, and the like? I tried to get her to buy some Coco Pops cereal. she went for the non-sugary Kelloggs brand.
    they are not known for choosing good diets.
    obesity is evidently an issue for them, an earlier
    poster mentioned 39 as the average expected age.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSensible View Post
    Yeah great fun, can you imagine it over the past months with the snow and the cold.
    Wouldn't fancy it myself.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    they are not known for choosing good diets.
    obesity is evidently an issue for them, an earlier
    poster mentioned 39 as the average expected age.
    That's what I'm saying-she was for real; she didn't ask for money, nor did she want the most expensive things in the shop. and if you k-now about women with kids, if the money is tight, they usually buy nutritous, go the distant foodstuff, but even if she was lying, I'm not not going to help a woman feed her kids-FULL STOP! My Grandmothe would often tell me how her and the neighbors in the housing estate where she raised my mother would take turns feeding the kids when money was low.

Reviews

i wouldn't like to live in a caravan, no way!

as for the money side of it, i'd love to have the money they do, always new cars, jeeps, vans and always high spec. i know one traveller family fairly well, they're settled travelers for the past 18 years, lovely people and very very wealthy!
    yes a lot of young travelers are gorgeous, but look at what they turn into, could you listen to one of they talk?? i couldn't!

and this is when they are in their 30s

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    i wouldn't like to live in a caravan, no way!

as for the money side of it, i'd love to have the money they do, always new cars, jeeps, vans and always high spec. i know one traveller family fairly well, they're settled travelers for the past 18 years, lovely people and very very wealthy!
    yes a lot of young travelers are gorgeous, but look at what they turn into, could you listen to one of they talk?? i couldn't!

and this is when they are in their 30s
    As a friend of mine says, they look well until they open their mouths.
    Personally don't mind their accent, there are worse (Limerick for instance, ffs)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to OnlyMe For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (01-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    As a friend of mine says, they look well until they open their mouths.
    Personally don't mind their accent, there are worse (Limerick for instance, ffs)
    I agree limerick accent is bad, what about the other one? kerry, cork, mayo, i don't think there are any nice accents in Eire

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    I agree limerick accent is bad, what about the other one? kerry, cork, mayo, i don't think there are any nice accents in Eire
    Are you trying to annoy me?
    Cause if you are looking to start a fight, I'm telling Nicole. (She'll ban anyone today)
    Last edited by OnlyMe; 01-02-11 at 16:07. Reason: CaptainSensible was banned

12. The Following User Says Thank You to OnlyMe For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (01-02-11)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast