Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Lots of fraud going on here

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Cop Lots of fraud going on here

    I was looking at the latest reviews for, Diams, and noticed the last few she has received from the following reviewers:

    airmen
    troy332
    lovebobs2
    legendjo
    miliondolar71
    kissfrench

    As you can see all of these reviewers have only reviewed only one other escort Lisa. Also all of the reviews are written in the same style, as in there are no spaces after commas or full stops. I smell a rat to be honest, don't know who is responsible as both girls are very well reviewed and even have a few Trusted reviews between them.

    Finally all the reviews are within a day or two of each other by reviewers that don't post and who all joined within a small timeframe too.

    Anyway, I hope this helps flush out a couple of dodgy reviews

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

    ChiefHandker (01-02-11), El Gordo (01-02-11), hd7055 (01-02-11), JohnRambo (01-02-11), kelso (01-02-11), thehighwayman (01-02-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    good work monster
    ps have youy any lemons we can vote for in galway?!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to kelso For This Useful Post:

    monster_monster (01-02-11)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pat Cave always and forever.
    Posts
    13,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    I was looking at the latest reviews for, Diams, and noticed the last few she has received from the following reviewers:

    airmen
    troy332
    lovebobs2
    legendjo
    miliondolar71
    kissfrench

    As you can see all of these reviewers have only reviewed only one other escort Lisa. Also all of the reviews are written in the same style, as in there are no spaces after commas or full stops. I smell a rat to be honest, don't know who is responsible as both girls are very well reviewed and even have a few Trusted reviews between them.

    Finally all the reviews are within a day or two of each other by reviewers that don't post and who all joined within a small timeframe too.

    Anyway, I hope this helps flush out a couple of dodgy reviews
    Hello Monster
    Reported this issue to Review Mods , we will check this.
    Thanks babe
    Nicole

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

    An don (01-02-11), monster_monster (01-02-11)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    good work monster
    ps have you any lemons we can vote for in galway?!

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    If im lucky..its with Ms Chambers
    Posts
    2,553
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    good work monster

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to An don For This Useful Post:

    monster_monster (01-02-11)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kelso View Post
    good work monster
    ps have you any lemons we can vote for in galway?!
    click the link, we have loads

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a cathouse
    Posts
    3,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Yes, those reviews look very dodgy. The English is terrible. And six new reviewers seeing the same two escorts and no one else?

    “I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    click the link, we have loads
    i had the misfortune to do just that, your a very sick man monster !!!

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wicklow
    Posts
    1,620
    Reviews
    54

    Default

    Originally Posted by monster_monster
    click the link, we have loads
    i had the misfortune to do just that, your a very sick man monster !!!
    Why oh why did I click on that ... ffs!!!

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lost in the Matrix
    Posts
    6,801
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    I don't really understand this. Diams has plenty of good reviews prior to the above. I have seen and reviewed her myself. I don't think there is any reason why she would be involved in the fake reviews. It must be somebody messing with her reputation. Afterall 'good reviews' that are clearly 'rats' serve to discredit an escort.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •