Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Another nosey question for the ladies

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I had a series of aromatherapy sessions about 15 years ago, I can't remember why, maybe some health issue, but it was extremely relaxing and very enjoyable.
    The benefits are amazing and the after effects nil. Very relaxing for therapist and patient
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Consider this. A government in severe crisis has to find billions in repayments. Where do you search? At home. What can you do? Freeze and appropriate where possible...
    now ur scaring me again ms chambers!!! will you represent me in court? please?!!

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    The idea of paperwork scares me-I've live a normadic lifesyle that doesn't really require too much info; although, I do have a checking accounting, I mostly use cash or prepaid credit cards. I've never owed anyone or anything more than $2600, so I don't need to a lot o paperwork because I don't believe in credit or owning a house, car or big ticket items-who needs a lot of shite!
    Me. I am not prepared to gamble only on what I can earn in cash, property is always a safer bet and I don't fancy handing it all up to the Taxman one day, so I will play the game. Respect to you, but its not the life for me.

The benefits are amazing and the after effects nil. Very relaxing for therapist and patient
    sign me up

Quote Originally Posted by kelso View Post
    now ur scaring me again ms chambers!!! will you represent me in court? please?!!
    Be afraid. Somethings are inevitable, death and taxes

We can play a different type of court

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (01-02-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kelso View Post
    if your not into possesoins, what do you spend your hard earned money on anita?!
    Whatever I'm studying at the moment; I might take an Art History course, and want to visit the World's best museums-travel;i'm into Gardening right now, so I spend money on gardening; for while I was into fixing ,up my living space, money went on that. I have a bad habit of finding the most expensive things in the store without looking at the price tag-I've got the 'eye'
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 31-01-11 at 23:28.

Reviews

Be afraid. Somethings are inevitable, death and taxes

We can play a different type of court
    lol !! now now lucy i havnt taken my heart meds today ands here you are raisng the old BP again!!
    fine i accept!! just as long as you dont turn into a judge judy character, judge lucy wud be nice

Whatever I'm studying at the moment; I might take an Art History course, and want to visit the World's best museums-travel;i'm into Gardening right now, so I spend money on gardening; for while I was into fixing ,up my living space, money went on that. I have a bad habit of finding the most expensive things in the store without looking at the price tag-I've got the 'eye'
    But you could still do those things and pay tax. I have an idea the IRS is a little different but you decide what you declare, and it can be handy if you ever need the credibility...

Reviews

lol ahh yess ive known a few girls that have that eye

Reviews

Consider this. A government in severe crisis has to find billions in repayments. Where do you search? At home. What can you do? Freeze and appropriate where possible...
    Sorry Lucy, come again ??!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast