Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleeping in the sofa !!

Blog Entries

Question Sleeping in the sofa !!

Ok I promise I'm not trying to pry but I know a lot if u gentlemen are married and iv been wondering for ages how u can be on these boards all evening till the early hours??? Does your family or wife not wonder what your up to ??

Maybe not my place to ask but was curious so if u think I'm being a nosey bitch feel free to say so lol

Kisses ciara xox
    Sexy Sultry IrishCiara in D4 Ballbridge for a few days only!!

Reviews

A lot of married people don't spend much time together, the longer your married the less time ye spend together, most marriages become an upstairs, downstairs arrangement.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

kitty thai (29-01-11)

I just logged on...and im single anway..by the way do you mean in the title of the thread that your chilling on your sofa in your pjs..lol
    Last edited by Apollo1; 29-01-11 at 01:44.

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    Ok I promise I'm not trying to pry but I know a lot if u gentlemen are married and iv been wondering for ages how u can be on these boards all evening till the early hours??? Does your family or wife not wonder what your up to ??

Maybe not my place to ask but was curious so if u think I'm being a nosey bitch feel free to say so lol

Kisses ciara xox
    Good thread, ciara. Cant wait to read the replays.

Reviews

i'm single so i wouldnt know.

well, I'm on because I'm single and have to work late, which is basically sitting here in front of this damn laptop and trying to be creative...not good.

But I reckon if alot of the guys are married and online then it perhaps says maybe their marriage isn't as peachy as t could be, I've never been married but a couple of longterm relationships went pearshaped in the past and when its dying its long slow goodbye then you try and distract yourself from the shite thats going on by going online, hanging out with mates etc...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    A lot of married people don't spend much time together, the longer your married the less time ye spend together, most marriages become an upstairs, downstairs arrangement.
    I have one of those types of marriage. That's why there's a tv in the bedroom, to keep her occupied, while I 'work' downstairs
    Last edited by Forrest; 29-01-11 at 02:05.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post

Kisses ciara xox
    How nosey do you want to be Ciara
    We are at the stage where we don't care what each other is doing. Saves a lot of rows.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I have one of those types of marriage. That's why there's a tv in the bedroom, to keep her occupied, while I work downstairs
    You are so naughty forrest LOL
    Last edited by An don; 29-01-11 at 02:04.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    Your so naughty forrest LOL
    Thanks Donna darling

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast