Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cold & Ice... Shoo!

Reviews

Default Cold & Ice... Shoo!

I am seriously getting sick of these random spells of freezing temperatures! Like seriously, during Xmas it was nice, especially the snow, the snow was awesome. Yay for snow. But now it's all just annoying. Ok I know like, well technically winter doesn't end till like, tomorrow, but come on like! (Hmm, used a few too many likes there didn't I?) Like seriously... Shoo! Be gone! Or as we say in Irish: FECK OFF! lol. Times like this it'd nice to have someone to snuggle up to... You know what I mean like?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Apollo1 (31-01-11), hd7055 (31-01-11), Irish Fiona (31-01-11), Morpheus (31-01-11)

Reviews

I lol at those who complain about this "cold" weather. Is it really that bad?

Reviews

I agree with you Ladiesman. I just wish the weather would make up its mind!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    I lol at those who complain about this "cold" weather. Is it really that bad?
    I wasn't built for cold weather. Hence why I'm not an eskimo Oh now there's a thought... I assume eskimos have sex in igloos? Like must be pretty cold in the igloo but outside... My god, talk about a frozen willy! Ouch

I've never heard the phrase "cold snap" used as much in ma life!! Bring it on Spring

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irish Fiona For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (31-01-11), UKHeather (31-01-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    I wasn't built for cold weather. Hence why I'm not an eskimo Oh now there's a thought... I assume eskimos have sex in igloos? Like must be pretty cold in the igloo but outside... My god, talk about a frozen willy! Ouch
    Outside one - cold, inside one - pretty comfy apparently.

Im sick of the cold weather...cant wait for spring and hopefully we will have some sort of good summer...where i can sleep in just my boxers..lol

What a thought.....
    What boxers you have?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo1 View Post
    Im sick of the cold weather...cant wait for spring and hopefully we will have some sort of good summer...where i can sleep in just my boxers..lol
    Meh to hell with boxers. If it's that warm I'm going sleeping in the buff

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo1 View Post
    I sleep nude regardless of teh weather.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast