Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: U reap what u sow

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default U reap what u sow

    Well i guess the evidence is here for all to see now,the chickens coming home to roost so
    to speak.A well it wasnt as if ye wernt warned
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Well i guess the evidence is here for all to see now,the chickens coming home to roost so
    to speak.A well it wasnt as if ye wernt warned
    can you help me out here ber, im tired and i have no idea wtf ur on about!!!! is it the infractions thing?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Well i guess the evidence is here for all to see now,the chickens coming home to roost so
    to speak.A well it wasnt as if ye wernt warned
    Is Family Guy getting cancelled again? Hopefully it stays gone this time.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kelso View Post
    can you help me out here ber, im tired and i have no idea wtf ur on about!!!! is it the infractions thing?
    In the current enviorement its better be a little evasive and mysterious, after all there are psychics among us
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

    An don (31-01-11), kelso (31-01-11)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Some time ago Ber stopped posting in a protest against excessive moderation. This is his chance to say I told you so but none of you listened.

    There you go, dont say I am not helpful
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 31-01-11 at 01:36.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    hd7055 (31-01-11), kelso (31-01-11), scotus (31-01-11)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    In the current enviorement its better be a little evasive and mysterious, after all there are psychics among us
    ho ho lol!!!

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    In the current enviorement its better be a little evasive and mysterious, after all there are psychics among us
    if they really were pyschic they woul dhave known you would resurface and have a response for you

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Some time ago Ber stopped posting in a protest against excessive moderation. This is his chance to say I told you so but none of you listened.

    There you go, dont say I am not helpful
    But here was silly me thinking that the mods would just ban obvious trolls quicker instead of going on infraction benders for respected members.
    Last edited by Rayden; 31-01-11 at 01:44.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    But here was silly me thinking that the mods would just ban obvious trolls quicker instead of going on infraction benders for respected members.
    Interesting, isnt it?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Interesting, isnt it?
    It is almost like the mods want the drama or something.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •