Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ouch .... me balls !

Reviews

Default Ouch .... me balls !

Someone yesterday posted a thread about how they love this site. Well, I too have grown to be quiet fond of it.

However, due to nobody's fault but my own, I think I'm slowly toasting my balls. I sit on an armchair of an evening now with this laptop perched on me b***ix. And it gets damn hot .... especially when the hours pass in no time, I don't realise how long I've been sitting here with me goolies being slowly roasted.

Must stuff an ice pack down the front of me pants in future. It'd help the toasted bollok issue as well .........
    Last edited by Banjo; 30-01-11 at 21:55.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

Irish Fiona (31-01-11), mature abby (30-01-11), Melindablondey (30-01-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    Someone yesterday posted a thread about how they love this site. Well, I too have grown to be quiet fond of it.

However, due to nobody's fault but my own, I think I'm slowly toasting my balls. I sit on an armchair of an evening now with this laptop perched on me b***ix. And it gets damn hot .... especially when the hours pass in no time, I don't realise how long I've been sitting here with me goolies being slowly roasted.

Must stuff an ice pack down the front of me pants in future. It'd help the toasted bollok issue as well .........
    My right hand is becoming numb being on here. I would love to know how many times I click on this site each day. Could think of better things to do with my right hand though.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Banjo
    Go buy a laptop tray or you'll be firing blanks lol
     little said is easy mended

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post

Besides, if you want to have kids in the future, having a laptop on your lap is not helpful, actually is is damaging, because the temperature in the groin area gets hotter. If ever there was an excuse for some to get a tablet, this might be it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    My right hand is becoming numb being on here. I would love to know how many times I click on this site each day. Could think of better things to do with my right hand though.
    If you use FF to visit the site, option-click on the favicon, just to the left of the URL, this will give you a pop-up. Click on more info and it will amongst other info tell you how many times you have been on a specific site.
    Last edited by corkpunter; 30-01-11 at 22:12. Reason: Can't spell.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Banjo get a iPhone .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (30-01-11)

Having your laptop on your lap for extended periods of time is extremely dodgy because you will be increasing the heat around scrots himself and this could lead to infertility i also think its the way yr positioned as well will aid in increasing the temp around your balls...if you start to get a pain in yr testicle area get it checked out...
    Last edited by Apollo1; 30-01-11 at 22:06.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Legswideopen View Post
    Banjo
    Go buy a laptop tray or you'll be firing blanks lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    If you use FF to visit the site, option-click on the favicon, just to the left of the URL, this will give you a pop-up. Click on more info and it will amongst other info tell you have many times you have been on a specific site.
    Not sure what FF is?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    Not sure what FF is?
    I thought it was Fianna Fail.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

Irish Fiona (31-01-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast