Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 143

Thread: Why has Shirley been banned??

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default Why has Shirley been banned??

    What did she do to get banned?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to dannyboy10 For This Useful Post:

    Shirley Joy (31-01-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Provocation
    that earned her an infraction of which she already had two

    So she is banned for a week
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Provocation
    that earned her an infraction of which she already had two

    So she is banned for a week
    Provoked who and with what post?

  5. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    The post has been deleted Danny
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    So let me get this right.

    Shirley was infracted last night for highlighting an issue many of us think!

    She was infracted today for raising issues in relation to Mileysweet/Diannsweet!

    In my opinion Miley and Dianna are the same person. I believe most people here believe the same.

    Should I now be banned?

    EI does not seem to like the truth IMO!

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dannyboy10 For This Useful Post:

    Shirley Joy (31-01-11), sweethomes (30-01-11)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    So let me get this right.

    Shirley was infracted last night for highlighting an issue many of us think!

    She was infracted today for raising issues in relation to Mileysweet/Diannsweet!

    In my opinion Miley and Dianna are the same person. I believe most people here believe the same.

    Should I now be banned?

    EI does not seem to like the truth IMO!
    No Danny E-I doesnt like people trying to provoke other people
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Doozer For This Useful Post:

    espensen (30-01-11)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    No Danny E-I doesnt like people trying to provoke other people
    Thanks Doozer for speaking on behalf of EI.
    I will stand by my opinion though despite your well thought retort!

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    So let me get this right.

    Shirley was infracted last night for highlighting an issue many of us think!

    She was infracted today for raising issues in relation to Mileysweet/Diannsweet!

    In my opinion Miley and Dianna are the same person. I believe most people here believe the same.

    Should I now be banned?

    EI does not seem to like the truth IMO!
    sorry to have to say this.. common sense would tell you miley is someone who changed their name after all how can you be a new member with reviews from a while ago...xxx

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to DONEGALANGEL For This Useful Post:

    Shirley Joy (31-01-11)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    Thanks Doozer for speaking on behalf of EI.
    I will stand by my opinion though despite your well thought retort!
    Im not surprised one bit Danny
    Your like a broken record always going on about the same thing
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Doozer For This Useful Post:

    hornylimerick (30-01-11), jacksparrow2010 (30-01-11), nicegirlsarenice (30-01-11), Rachel Divine (31-01-11)

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Im not surprised one bit Danny
    Your like a broken record always going on about the same thing
    What is that exactly Doozer.
    You have something to say please say it!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to dannyboy10 For This Useful Post:

    Shirley Joy (31-01-11)

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •