Thread: Solution to fake reviews

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Solution to fake reviews

Fake reviews have been the topic of discussion recently, El Gordo has done great detective work but I believe there is a simpler solution. Based on the concept used by retailers, that of the 'mystery shopper' who evaluate customer service,store layout etc unknown to the shop.
    E1 could introduce 'mystery punters' to carry out spot checks incognito. I know.i know it's a bit like binmen,tough job but somebody has to do it.I am happy to volunteer for the Munster area as long as E1 cover all expenses incurred !
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Fake reviews have been the topic of discussion recently, El Gordo has done great detective work but I believe there is a simpler solution. Based on the concept used by retailers, that of the 'mystery shopper' who evaluate customer service,store layout etc unknown to the shop.
    E1 could introduce 'mystery punters' to carry out spot checks incognito. I know.i know it's a bit like binmen,tough job but somebody has to do it.I am happy to volunteer for the Munster area as long as E1 cover all expenses incurred !
    Brilliant idea Mellors!. Now why didn't I think of that? In the light of your sacrifice for Munster, I will valiantly volunteer my services to cover Leinster. What would the world do without brave volunteers like us!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

mellors (31-01-11)

Blog Entries

Except that we are not just a loaf of bread or in a meat market?
    www.lady-love.co.uk
    Dublin 19 November
    E80 1/2 hour
    E120 one hour

A likly system is in practise already in Germany and Austria , houses with more than 1 ladie working are sending " Incognitos " sporadicly to check that the Ladies respect minimum prices while working in this house to avoid unfair advantages . But in case of E-I it would be graet to state a true and honest profil ( Photos , Service , Nationality and Prices) About the reviews , I dont think so ...
    Last edited by sweethomes; 31-01-11 at 17:03.
    the girl from next door

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by charlottebabe View Post
    Except that we are not just a loaf of bread or in a meat market?
    Just to state my tongue was firmly in cheek ! Can't quite see E1 stumping up the expenses !!!
    Perhaps it could be done more like a hotel inspector,cleanliness of room, sheets, squeeky beds etc.or we could sit in the corner with a notebook rating both parties involved !!
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Blog Entries
    Reviews

E1 could introduce 'mystery punters' to carry out spot checks incognito. I know.i know it's a bit like binmen,tough job but
    somebody has to do it.I am happy to volunteer for the Munster area as long as E1 cover all expenses incurred !
    That's why we have good TRUSTED Reviewers and before they receive the gold badge they were in fact the secret shoppers as are all of us genuine punters. We need to be honest with the reviews and respect the ladies so they inturn are honest with the clients.
    It's a 2 wAy street and I believe what goes around comes around.
     little said is easy mended

Blog Entries
    Reviews

E1 could introduce 'mystery punters' to carry out spot checks incognito. I know.i know it's a bit like binmen,tough job but
    somebody has to do it.I am happy to volunteer for the Munster area as long as E1 cover all expenses incurred !
    That's why we have good TRUSTED Reviewers and before they receive the gold badge they were in fact the secret shoppers as are all of us genuine punters. We need to be honest with the reviews and respect the ladies so they inturn are honest with the clients.
    It's a 2 wAy street and I believe what goes around comes around.
     little said is easy mended