Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: vanessa vassey looks like melissa george

Reviews

shes not
    shes far better looking!!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kelso For This Useful Post:

JessicaJessy (30-01-11), Morpheus (30-01-11)

Reviews

Vanessa for me any day
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

espensen (30-01-11), Morpheus (30-01-11)

Reviews

Still hoping she comes to navan some time. And wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than Melissa George.

Reviews

Don't see the resemblance personally .....

Reviews

I must say I'm not familiar with Melissa George - so I googled her. I see she has been a blonde for most of her career. However, she's gone brunette in the shot you posted. Prety girl.

But you'll have to forgive me for agreeing with Kelso - that V.V.'s much better looking. I am biased of course as I've had the privilege of meeting Vanessa and she is one of the most stunning beauties I have ever seen. (in case you haven't noticed - I'm a big fan of hers!)

Below is another photo of VV. and I think you'll agree there isn't a strong resembelance betwen the two. Beauty is of course in the eyes of the beholder.

"Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Apologies. An addendum to my previous post. (I'm still getting used to this posting pictures business!)

I thought it might be useful to have their photos side by side (to show I don't think there is any real resemblance in real life between the two).

Vannessa Vanny

Mellissa George

"Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

You may have picked the only two pics that do show a resemblance...i can see where the OP is coming from with those two...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by fiatpunter View Post
    You may have picked the only two pics that do show a resemblance...i can see where the OP is coming from with those two...
    ??????. I guess its a personal opinion thing. I don't see it , but obviously that doesn't mean others don't.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast