Thread: Apt in Dublin for oneday/ night

Default Apt in Dublin for oneday/ night

I know this is probably a very long shot but I am organizing a little "party" in Dublin in the next couple of weeks and if it were possible to book an apartment for one day rather than using a hotel or someones home it would be most magnificent.

Does anyone know if such a thing exists or is possible?

If the "party" is something you would be interested in then please send me a pm and I can forward you the details. For the record, I will be making no financial gain from it at all, I'm just co-ordinating a a bit of fun!!

Thanks

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    I know this is probably a very long shot but I am organizing a little "party" in Dublin in the next couple of weeks and if it were possible to book an apartment for one day rather than using a hotel or someones home it would be most magnificent.

If the "party" is something you would be interested in then please send me a pm and I can forward you the details. For the record, I will be making no financial gain from it at all, I'm just co-ordinating a a bit of fun!!

Thanks
    I hope nobody rents to you where I live unless I am invited.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post

There are loads around, just google for short term apartment rental Dublin and you will find plenty. If you have done much punting in Dublin, you might even find ads for apartments that you already know. I know that I do. Rates start from 70 euros a night in mid-winter.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sharkskin For This Useful Post:

willyup (30-01-11)