Thread: good film?

Reviews

Default good film?

I felt like watching a good movie tonight, i went into xtravision only to realise i've almost all the films, after a good 30mins i came across "22 bullet" jean reno is in it and same director as "Taken" richard berry.
    came home and put it on only to realise its in FRENCH! normally i would just switch it off but i had nothing else to watch, so i did, it turned out to be a good film after all.

sorry for waffling on the point of the thread is, Can you recommend a good film, I've seen almost all the mainstream films and there seem to be very few good new films lately, so not necessarily a very popular film but a good one i might have missed?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to willyup For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (29-01-11)

Reviews

looks interesting, will give it a watch, cheers

Reviews

The thousands of great films in languages other than English.

I can never understand people when they say they can't watch subtitled films.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    I felt like watching a good movie tonight, i went into xtravision only to realise i've almost all the films, after a good 30mins i came across "22 bullet" jean reno is in it and same director as "Taken" richard berry.
    came home and put it on only to realise its in FRENCH! normally i would just switch it off but i had nothing else to watch, so i did, it turned out to be a good film after all.

sorry for waffling on the point of the thread is, Can you recommend a good film, I've seen almost all the mainstream films and there seem to be very few good new films lately, so not necessarily a very popular film but a good one i might have missed?
    "Gladiator" its one of my favourites films, with Russell Crowe.
    Dont know if u like this tipe of films but its worthed a try.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (30-01-11)