Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleeping in the sofa !!

Reviews

I was actually going to say come upstairs your wife and I have a surprise for you and the codeword is banana PMSL

Reviews

Who says she doesn't know what we are up to?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to corkpunter For This Useful Post:

ciara (29-01-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I am young free and single I don't have that marriage problem reading some off those posts thanks be to Jasus .

there are a number of answers to your question....some relationships no longer include any sexual content and the couple no longer sleep together....some partners have completely different body clocks.....some guys just dont give a shit i guess and both parties stay together for pragmatic reasons?.....some people have very open relationships.....there are all sorts of colours in a rainbow...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Clint Plywood For This Useful Post:

ciara (29-01-11)

Reviews

Good question. I've often wondered about how long certain posters spend online.

My reason is my iPhone. Once I log in, I'm logged in forever until I log out, even though I've exited the browser.

Therefore I appear to be permanently online. I can also easily check the boards or send a post, whenever I get a spare moment, whether at home, in work, in bed (such as now), having a crap, walking in the street, or in the car. I often send a post while driving (just one of the many things I excel at with one hand).

So, whereas many of the other posters are saddoes going gradually blind and are not sure whether this is through excessive masturbation or the 20 hours a day they spend in front of the laptop, I am seamlessly integrating my online activity into my exciting and balanced lifestyle !!
    Last edited by Bruno69; 29-01-11 at 07:32.

Reviews

Well, I'm on me own so I can do whatever I please.....ah yes a blessed existance I lead!!

Reviews

Single, and do not imagine I would be downstairs typing, if I had a significant other upstairs in my bed!
    I would get caught anyway!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    Ok I promise I'm not trying to pry but I know a lot if u gentlemen are married and iv been wondering for ages how u can be on these boards all evening till the early hours??? Does your family or wife not wonder what your up to ??

Maybe not my place to ask but was curious so if u think I'm being a nosey bitch feel free to say so lol

Kisses ciara xox
    The wife is too occupied playing bingo to know I even exist.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to magicalman9357 For This Useful Post:

ciara (29-01-11)

jeez reading some of the posts from married guys on threads like this makes me somewhat relieved that I've never married...

Reviews

Me too. Marriage must be a living hell!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast